Reviews for Flip Side Of The Coin
sonicshadowbro chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
i like it :)
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Poor Yamato. I'm glad he told some people.

I loved this story so much!

I hope your starting to feel better.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is one of my fave fics, I really like how you write.
STech chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Wow that was amazing... it had me in tears by the end. It was so real...

There was a part where Matt said something along the lines of 'you can't understand it unless you've been there'... so true.

It's amazing how writing helps hey? I've been working on a story for 3 years now and it's kept me going... I guess its therapudic.

Anyway, this story is one of those that I almost think everyone should read - just so they can get a glimpse of what its like. I remember having friends lose their minds and being angry about someone hurting themselves, but thats really the worst way to go about helping someone.

Aside from the message you portrayed, your writing was incredible. I see that you wrote this almost 10 years ago too! Congrats, you are truly a diamond in the rough when it comes to composing a story. Your writing style is very real and just very pleasant to read.

Great job :)
TaintedAngel chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
char chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
So honest, so helps to see im not alone with SI and some people an understand.

betweenlife chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This hit home for me. Really and truly. I've had my best friend find out, and I've had a teacher find out. Thank you. I don't know why but this story gives me hope.
believe chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Thank you. The way the emotions are captured are so realistic. This is my favorite story. It feels so real and no matter how many times I read the story, my awe for the portrayal is always present. Thank you again, so much.
EmeraldGreyClouds chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
wow... this just is wow. it's a perfectly executed piece of writing, about how hard it is to come clean. i really feel for matt, it's hard to tell people. i still find it hard to tell, but friends are easier than adults. i started when i was almost 11, it's been over 4 yeas since then. and it's come to a point in which i don't think i could live without it. i started too soon and now it's too hard to go back. but reading these kinds of things does help me cope a bit.

so thanks :)
danielle chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
this is really amazing , i loved it . im absolutely speechless, it decribes exactly how some self harmers feels, it has a great storyline! it is really long but i enjoyed every minute of reading it!
Await The Morrow chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Wow. I mean, wow. This isn't some outside, over-exaggerated, simplified perception of depression and self injury. Having to deal with both issues, I can say that your story rings true. Your expression of despair, helplessnes and frustration were so utterly on the spot I wanted to cry. There was none of the "glamour", the tragic lead, it was just so very real and intense, as depression is.

I'm truly stunned at your ability to convey the scenarios without going over the top with the angst. And the fact that you didn't make it all go away with a hug and a couple of supportive words, and recognized that the road to recovery isn't pretty makes me respect it all the more.

Loved it.
Neena14 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
oh so the end isnt here huh

well ill be obviously waiting

u wer great

i think u must be tired of my nonchalant praises but girl i dont hav the right words to tell u how much i adroe ur riting

nunthelss, i ll be waiting fer an update
TDO3 chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Ahh! Congratulations _ Recovering's harder than doing nothing, but it'll be nice in the end to depend on nothing to keep you going but your own strength. Makes you feel tough, kick-ass!

It is a good story. Well written, articulated. Although this'll sound weird, I think the whole thing had an optimistic...tinge (?) to it. Wrong word, but the right idea.

I hope you're doing well, and keep up with the excellent writing!
Gayalondiel chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Wow, talk about seeing into my soul. I was going to quote the lines that spoke directly to me, until I realised thatevery thought, every line of Matt's could so easily be mine. I've recently come back to cutting after having been away from it for a good few months, but reading stuff like this really does help to settle and clarify me, if only for a time.
butterflie chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
*tears* That was really good.. out of all the fics I've read about cutting, this is one of the most realistic ever... Not just because you know from experience, but because I know from experience too... It was very touching to read this, and luckily it didn't trigger me... *hugs you* Good luck with recovery, and thanks for writing such an awesome fic and sharing it!