Reviews for Not heaven and yet
cakeordeath11 chapter 1 . 9/21
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
wondersofthessia chapter 1 . 8/15
oh mah gerd! this was such a unique story. i love it.
The Sithspawn chapter 1 . 7/23
Great one shot :)

Loved it :) Very heartfelt.
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 1 . 4/16
Interesting. Ever considered writing an AU of the rest of Buffy post this fic? I'd read it. Sigh, wish there was more ASoFaI-BTVS crossovers too.
This really does not get the recognition it deserves, I love this so much, I didn't want it to end :)
moregoth chapter 1 . 3/26
Great story,! Thanks for sharing
Sagnus chapter 1 . 3/23
Don't have much to say here, if had a like/rating system I'd be giving this fic a big thumbs up.

Thanks for the story.
TheSeaIsSalty chapter 1 . 3/7
Very beautiful story! I really like the timing you chose to insert Buffy to Westeros. I don't know if I particularly like stories with no dialog but after a bit I forgot that and just became immersed in the story.

I kind of wish it was a longer story with more details, although again, if honest, this was before I just let go and enjoyed what you did. Definitely an interesting concept of Heaven. Really enjoyed it! :)
wolf40k chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Im speechless, Love it.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
No wonder she was so depressed during the last Seasons, especially if you compare her relationship with Ned and the fallout with Giles.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
The beginning was a bit rough, but as the story progressed, I fell more and more into the story ... until it suddenly all ended much too soon. I think wishing for more is the best ending a story can have and I want to thank you for writing this. It works very well as a one-shot, much plot condensed into a few thousand words, but it could also be the summary for a novel-length tale. Frankly, you've teased and indicated so many things in this short story, which I would've loved to read in much greater detail. Maybe you'll get around to do that one day and maybe this is all you'll ever write of it, who knows. I was glad to have read it :)
thunder18 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Great chapter Update soon
Meester Lee chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Nice story! I liked reading how the Slayer knocked Cersei Lannister's plans for a loop and how she became Lady Cassel.
pojo18 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
This was just wow and bloody brilliant loved all of it :)
smeed chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Wow, I'm speechless. This is a beautiful story that just jumped to the top of my favorite story list. Thank you so vary much for sharing it with us.