Reviews for Not heaven and yet
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/12
No wonder she was so depressed during the last Seasons, especially if you compare her relationship with Ned and the fallout with Giles.
The beginning was a bit rough, but as the story progressed, I fell more and more into the story ... until it suddenly all ended much too soon. I think wishing for more is the best ending a story can have and I want to thank you for writing this. It works very well as a one-shot, much plot condensed into a few thousand words, but it could also be the summary for a novel-length tale. Frankly, you've teased and indicated so many things in this short story, which I would've loved to read in much greater detail. Maybe you'll get around to do that one day and maybe this is all you'll ever write of it, who knows. I was glad to have read it :)
thunder18 chapter 1 . 5/18
Great chapter Update soon
Gollykins chapter 1 . 5/10
Nice story! I liked reading how the Slayer knocked Cersei Lannister's plans for a loop and how she became Lady Cassel.
pojo18 chapter 1 . 4/14
This was just wow and bloody brilliant loved all of it :)
smeed chapter 1 . 1/6
Wow, I'm speechless. This is a beautiful story that just jumped to the top of my favorite story list. Thank you so vary much for sharing it with us.
Historybuff chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Love this story, and no wonder Buffy was so depressed throughout season 6, I would be too if I lost my family as well as a life that seems like heaven compare to being the slayer in Sunnydale, and nice to see a happy ending for Ned Stark and his family compare to what happened to them in both the books and TV series based on them.
And especially seeing the evil Lanisters and their incestuous offspring get theirs at the hands of Buffy. Wish you made it more than one chapter in greater detail but I like it anyway.
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Really great story - though with quite the bittersweet ending. A wonderful life, ended with a bang, only for it to be as if it never happened...

Thanks for writing and posting!
Darth Marrs chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
A summary more than a story, but nonetheless very enjoyable. Thank you for sharing.
alexceasar chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh my gravy...this is awesome! Love it.
Kaioo chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
oh god why ;w;
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
You just made a little bit of my dreams come true with this one! Lol... whenever I see how unjustly things went with the Starks, and I'm being completely honest here, I think... if only Buffy were here! She is EPIC, no one is more awesome. I really enjoyed it, and the pairing too : ) It's nice when people do something different. More crossovers from you would be welcome, and of course if it'd be a Buffy one you would definitely rate as a quality person if my book. Ciao!
icgcarlos chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This is an amazing piece of one-shot ASIAF/BVS crossover that is out there. I really was hesitant when reading this because its a one-shot but you were able to give Buffy a full life.
SailorPikaAngel chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
OMG! I love this cross of game of thrones and Buffy! I love the idea of her staying in the shadows and then making a decision that would affect the timeline! I love her interaction with catelyn stark, one of my favorite characters! I wish I read more of Jory and Buffy's relationship and their interactions with their children. But I really enjoyed reading this and hope to have Buffy return to GoT!