Reviews for Heir of the Uzumaki-Senju
JWolfcat chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Riveting entertainmrnt! Write some more please :-) Thank you.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Please Continue.
coduss chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
great start, keep going
the DragonBard chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
You centered all the text.
TheBelgian chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This is amazing! Really good writing style for a first ever fic and there aren't that many mistakes at all!

The idea for the story is great too by the way :-)
It's so much better than my first story... Please don't do what I did not though... I wrote two chapters in one go and uploaded them ages ago and haven't written anything since :-(
MarcusKole chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Very enjoyable to read.. keep up the great writing and I look forward to reading more of the story
Lightningblade49 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Different twist with the timetravel
ThunderClaw03 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
If you could add these women to the harem fu Hinata is a must tenten a female haku temari yugito anko update soon
mako234 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Please continue this interesting story!
False sense of insanity chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
awww you made naruto a dwarf waaaaa you so mean hahahahaha go go naruto go go naruto U-zu-ma-ki HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Silverflower chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
That will be such an interesting talk
Them: Hey Naruto you have to make lots of babies
Naruto: Huh
Then: Yeah lots of babies
Me: Omg so much fun
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
supert history
Naruhinalover20 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Nice chapter update soon well I wonder when the Sandaime will tell everyone that he IS alive and what the reaction of the village will be
reginald D. Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Wow this was good so following this
OldMasterSaru chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
While I hate what cannon did to Minato and the Hiraishin...
I have to admit I like what you did with it for your story. it powerful but yet it wont break Naruto character and allow room for growth in terms of more skills and etc. also I like the basic idea going here time travel as a form of training trip. for now this seems like it could go far so keep up the good work man :)