Reviews for Gentle Persuasion
tanyaleigh chapter 22 . 6/29
I loved this story! Thanks for sharing!
RangerChic chapter 1 . 2/23
This is lovely 3
I just did your HalSteph, BobbySteph, CalSteph stories back to back and really needed a lighthearted Babe fix and this was just perfect.
Love the set up, the way they did it, the fall out and the revenge.
Now to do another tart or another babe, hmmm.
jsmith84 chapter 22 . 5/31/2017
loved it. would love to see them working a case together.
Lisa Hillman chapter 22 . 4/25/2017
Loved, loved, loved it!
donnap chapter 22 . 2/6/2017
As always, I enjoyed it. Thanks.
Shanita67 chapter 22 . 1/13/2017
Reading all your stuff. This was really cute. I like Tank in this
melyons chapter 22 . 10/2/2016
That was a fun ride.
melyons chapter 17 . 10/2/2016
I think Tank is going to need more than 3 toboggans to keep his head warm LOL Great story.
carolb chapter 22 . 10/13/2015
I like your writing. Please continue to do more.
MargaritaS chapter 22 . 6/24/2015
this was awesome, i want a sequel with steph working on secret service assignments or some other alphabet agency case with lots of involvement from the MM if you ever feel so inclined :)
jules3677 chapter 22 . 1/27/2015
Had an enjoyable time reading your wonderful story. Liked how their friends cared enough about them both to do an inappropriate intervention. Thought that their romance was a delight. Their revenge on the matchmakers was amusing, especially on Helen Plum. Thankyou for an entertaining story.
writersblock24 chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Doesn't he realize the minute he put his hands on Stephanie that it made it a threat? Silly kidnapper... Can't wait to read more! Good job.
chelmobro chapter 22 . 7/16/2014
I just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I enjoyed this piece. Normally, Babe HEAs are not Morelli or Mrs. Plum friendly, but this one was great. It stayed true to characters, was an emotional ride, and action-packed. I loved the payback chapters and wasn't smutty either, like a lot of fanfic can get. Basically I just wanted to say thank you and that I really enjoyed your story!
writersblock24 chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
Aww, Cal! I'm glad he was able to share that story with her. And I love how Ranger decorated his room! If that isn't telling, I don't know what is. Great job!
writersblock24 chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
Its good to see him opening up (and softening a little)! Great chapter! I look forward to the rest of this story (no matter how long it takes me to read...)!
1,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »