Reviews for A Year in the Life
Jai chapter 10 . 9/12
Please continue this.. the story is really amazing
32sheshe chapter 10 . 6/25
Was hoping for a sequel or epilogue to sabotaged heart. I hadn't read the description for a year in the life. Love this story and look forward to more updates. I was wondering how Katniss and Peeta would overcome their differences. Thanks for continuing the story.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 10 . 3/30
Wow that was fucked up what Gale did. Though he has been a jackass the entire story. Will you be coming back to this story again? I really hope so.
Reader701 chapter 10 . 2/3
This was perfect! I missed this one when you posted it, shop I was pretty glad to find it today! I'm not happy about Gale disrespecting Peeta the way he did, but his response and the way Katniss shut him down were so satisfying! I loved everything about this chapter.
Dandelion Lass chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Sorry I'm just starting to catch up... Finally someone broke down back to the future and discussed all the glaring cracks. Thank you. I think we would all appreciate a wake- up call like that! I'm hoping to get caught up soon. RL be damned!
Chrissymaria chapter 10 . 4/24/2015
Great chapter loved the theme of the birthday party and all costume choices were amazing but Finnick and Annie’s was the best. Gale is horrible what he did was really disgusting. I love this story and can’t wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2015
Clearly, you are from the UK. However, peeta and katniss are not, so it was very wrong, distracting, and infuriating to portray them as such. Due to this oversight, I found your story difficult to read considering that you were unwilling to put even the smallest bit of effort in to research the proper culture from which the characters you used are from.
inmyfavor chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
What a good chap! And the Finnick/leia costume make me laugh a lot.
Shanna319 chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
I had to drop everything just to read this haha. I've missed this story! Lots of stories to catch up on but they just had to take a back burner ;) ... hope to read more soon. Love it!
Prizz chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
that smut was hawt!

gale is a dick. i mean even if he doesnt agree with peeta's beliefs, he should respect it. and not make a fun out of it. he's a real jerk to do that and on katniss' birthday nonetheless.

thanks for updating!
Arabeth-thea chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
Oh Gale, someone needs to punch you, repeatedly... Awesome chapter as always! So glad Peeta is getting better about his leg! And I love their relationship :) I love seeing Katniss stand up for him. Also, perfect costume choices, all around!
Famousfremus chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
Jesus Gale, way to be a world class douche. Man, I want to punch him in the throat then kick him in the balls for that!

On a brighter note, I LOVED the costumes. Especially Finnick in the gold bikini. Pure genius my dear!
Loueze chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
Gale is an ass, and I hope that if he did eat a sandwich on the train up, it disagrees with him so violently that he gets explosive diarrhoea on the train back. I hope Katniss never talks to him again, because he came to her party with bad intentions in his heart, and he wanted to upset Peeta. I'm glad Peeta didn't hold back and finally told him exactly how little he thought of him, and that Katniss threw him out. She was right, the breakup of that friendship had nothing to do with Peeta, Gale has no one but himself to blame.

On a lighter note, I burst out laughing at the idea of Finnick strutting around in a gold bikini, because I could totally picture that. It seems like a very "Finnick" thing to do. (Brave though, to stand over a BBQ wearing so little!) ohanna felt very in character too, and it was nice to meet Haymitch.

All in all, it sounds like a pretty perfect birthday, and thank you so much for updating!
mathmommy chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
"You're Han" I just about lost my coffee on that one.
Great chapter. And I was so excited to see my suggestion featured in a story (I'm the one that suggested Mystique). Although I must say I never wanted to cause offense to Annie ;)
I had never heard of Finn and the Flame Princess, but when I googled it oh my goodness does that look like Everlark. Peeta would definitely make an adorable Finn.
Trude chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
beautiful update and ugh, Gale!
but otherwise, really really beautiful