Reviews for A Year in the Life
Kpfan72491 chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Amazing chapter
Shanna319 chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
So happy to see this update come through. I've missed your stories! Great job as always :) loved it!
Famousfremus chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
Poor Peeta! I hope this serves as a push for him to find what he's searching for, and through that peace.
Eliley chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
LOVED IT!
KatLady13 chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
I've been anticipating this chapter! I really thought Peeta was going to get caught! I'm also glad he realized he's risking a lot more than he used to, also. So relieved they got the dogs out okay!
Trude chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
wonderful update - thank you for writing
Deserving Peeta chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Yay! So happy for this update, and it was worth the wait! I love the parallels in your writing to canon from the significance of Peeta dealing with being an amputee and handling it so bravely to the essence of their desire to always protect one another. IK I keep saying this but I still think your format and title to this follow up to SH is just genius! Now I just hope May is in the works!
Reader701 chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
I was feeling rather anxious reading the scene - well done! And now they have super cute new puppies. I really love this universe and am so glad to read another chapter (I'm considering this a present for me since it is my birthday.)
sarammlover chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
YES! They made it and they rescued some pups! Another great update!
erin.kiwi chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Amazing chapter... Glad you updated, really made my day... :)
Kpfan72491 chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
Amazing chap
Chrissymaria chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Glad that Peeta’s reunion with his brothers went well and that they seem to understand how much he has done with his life. Hope he feels comfortable enough to explain his leg to them soon I think it’s going to make them dislike his ex-girlfriend even more. Great chapter I look forward to reading more.
Deserving Peeta chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
Yay! So happy for this update! Man, they are just so good for each other! Just love how things are finally pulling together for Peeta after all the crap he has endured. Loved his family resolution, however I missed the smutty details of his bday :)
Famousfremus chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
I'm happy they've reconnected, but I'm curious why Peeta is so hesitant to tell them about his leg. Will that happen down the road?
Shanna319 chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
I am so so happy that Peeta and his brothers made up. You did such a wonderful job on this chapter. Very emotional, but in the most wonderful way. Now Peeta can become best friends with his nephew and spoil him rotten haha... And Katniss too! Definitely looking forward to seeing Peeta propose sometime... or Katniss haha... And maybe Kat will be the one to bring up having kids someday? Who knows but I'm looking forward to reading more... I love these characters of yours! Great job as always!