Reviews for Golden Dawn
SwedishRussian chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
Aww... It ended! I really do want more but that was a good end and I like the Arkos pairing going on!
Arrowhead1996 chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
That was so cool! I loved every bit of it! And I loved the pairings too.
cjanimal chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
A very good finish.
Nightraze chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
Great story! Can't wait until the prequel and sequels are out!
LadWatcher chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
Well, that was satisfying. Too bad we don't know what happened to CRDL or Roman. But the ending was good and I hope it's not an ending. Hope to read more from you in the near future.
godofmadness43 chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
ok I wanna see more of this series, maybe add Velvet too?
venshade1 chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
this needs to have a SEASON 2! by the way jaune didn't meet pyrrha's parents in the end :( I just wanted them see him in the end
godofmadness43 chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
wow...well least they got roman, but now I wanna see the tournament
crossargon chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
Great job! this is really really nice! badass jaune!
Nightraze chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
Great chapter! Update soon!
venshade1 chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
Can't wait to see jaune's parents would be proud looking at there son. nice fight! but cinder got away
frik1000 chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
Just fantastic. Nothing else to say really, it's all quite good and this story has been one helluva ride. I can't wait for the finale, send her off well.
godofmadness43 chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
Juane is officially my hero right now!
Kouta Aburame chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
I really like this story when you're writing your own material. Rehashing what the show has already done really brings the pace down for the readers who have already seen the show, but the new original scenes are strung together in a way that is engaging. I would want to see some more context behind the scenery to really immerse the audience in a world, but for now its a nicely fleshed out skeleton that stands on its own.
godofmadness43 chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
whoa, what the heck just happened? update soon so we cans ee what happened, and introduce cardin's folks, I wanna meet Winchester Sr.