Reviews for Kushina's Quest for Peace
akhan321 chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE
guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Listen write the fic how you want to but if kushina is with others that means it will be different than when she is just with Naruto or other females cause that's all I see these days try mixing it up by having kushina with other men also do know fanfics where she is with other people
gorgo chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
please have tsunade fuck kushina
theyre the hottest chicks in the show so have them fuck each other brains out
necrophil chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
have tsunade bang kushina's ass
Batros940 chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
That's okay but honestly you don't need to take the time to let us know its going to be a while before a update. because for most stories we end up waiting for several months at a time. When you leave these notes we are expecting a new chapter only to be disappointed when we see there is no new chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
After reading some of the other reviews, I agree this should be a girl harem or narukushi story
willowskeith chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
hmm interesting so far
AJGuardian chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Yeah...poor Kushina. Why The FU...doesn't anyone recognize her anyway? That is basically impossible. Hiruzen and Jiraiya KNEW her personally. Care to explain how this works in here?
X559X chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Intersting. Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Either do a Kushina x women harem or just a Kushina x Naruto. No one wants to see Kushina fuck every man in the village. Especially since this is in the Kushina
naruto section
Narutokushinalove chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Ok up to this chapter I liked because it had a great and originality. I also thought it was going to be a little more serious fic. But its become pretty clear to me at least that this is going to be a lemonade fic which mean a fic that is made only for the sake of making lemons or at least that is what it means to me. Which is compeletly fine hell I like them as much as the next gal but making kushina into a whore is a big step in most likely to your readers at least a step in the wrong direction. Being honest most people that are reading your fic like or at the very least tolerate the taboo parring but having kushina with any other than naruto will most likely get you flammed. Your story is also listed on a community that loves the taboo paring and can be pretty mean to writer that pair kushina with anyone besides a family member the most preferably naruto. Again all of this is pure speculation but I have seen alot of fic do what you are trying or about to do get flamed to the max. So my advice is maybe it just naruto and kushina where they actually fight for peace or just add other couplings in the story like for yuri have maybe ankoxkure instead kushinaxfemale.

So there thats my advice if you want to continue how you are thats fine I will most likely lose interest but its your freedom of speech. But I can tell you that from seeing it before that you will most likely lose at least a few reader if not more and will be flamed at the very least once. I love your story but making her into basicly a slu*t is were I always and have draw the line so I hope my advice helps if you really want the story to have kushina sleep around alot then I wish you the best of luck if you rather go into how she is going to achieve peace (and not through sex seen that quite enough) and do with naruto by her side then you can bet that I will be reading it happily and eagerly.
Grizz chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Pls dodn't make kushina a whore that sleeps with anyone she meets. Just keep it strictly naruto-kushina, since i'm sure the people here in naruto kushina section dodn't want kushina with either asuma, Kakashi, sasuke or Itachi, but with naruto.
Batros940 chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
The second chapter was good, this not so much. Since it reads like you are planning to have kushina have lemons with other people i think I'm done with this story.
Dead.people chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
you want to make kushina sleep with every man.?
hope not, cause it's suck..
The One in the Mask chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
can i ask few question
1- are you planning to let kushina sleep with other character because i don't really think it's a good idea

2- the title say kushina quest for peace but fi kushina sleep with other character that is not a peace but lust because sex don't really change everything you know like neji hatred for main family, even if kushina have a mambo jumbo with him that still not gonna change a fact that his father is used to replace hiashi that same goes to gaara,kabuto,sakuke,itachi,nagato,tobi,madara or orochimaru

3- i don't really mind about incest even it's a taboo but it's still acceptable but with anyone it's feel weird

so please reconsider your action because it gonna give a bad taste to this fic