Reviews for Switched!
I love it so far! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
It's soo good! Love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
This story is so fricking funny! I keep laughing outloud like a maniac and everyone just stares at me like im insane! XD
GabsStories chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
I totally need more! That is how I like it! Keep going!
Stalker chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I couldn't heplp but read the reviews first before going with the story... It seems that the real authoress is not there anymore, and the new ones replaced her. First things first. I feel so sorry for the writer of this story. Why can't some people be considerate and over-look these kind of things. This is a FANFICTION for crying out loud. Fans can write whatever they want. Just because some don't enjoy this, doesn't mean they could type whatever they want (Sure there are some faults in this story but I don't think there is a need for me to point everything that I don't like-I mean, I'm not the one that created this and all, so I can't do a thing but suggest and point things out.)

Think about the writer. Come one, who says this is not quality and not think of what the writer feels. That is just plain cold.

Last thing. I just wish that if you want to give criticism to the writer, kindly do that in PM, that way it won't look like you're trying to embarrass the writer. Seriously.

I just think that it's for the better so I did this. Writer-san, don't get discouraged. There are people who enjoy your works :)

-Stalker
nonamae chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Oh gosh! I was like practically laughing for the whole 3 ch,oh gosh... so funny,,the most epic story for riren!
luukia chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Okay..
RIREN means Levi is the top and Eren is the bottom.
While Ereri means Levi is the bottom and Eren is the top.
Can you please get your fact straight?
Your summary is very misleading that way.
Please edit your summary.
RIREN and ERERI is NOT the same..
And it's a big deal for me.. since I don't fancy Ereri..
I'm sorry if I sound so obnoxious.. but it'd be nice if your summary is clear and not misleading..
YaOhWee chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Omg I am loving this ! Can't wait for more:)
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Oh Riren... xD. I love your update and can't wait for the next. Mikasa is as jealous as hell. Haha. I can't wait for the masquerade! !
Lucia Tsukiyomi-hime chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
lolz great chapter qand i dont think you did to bad on the smut scene btw you spell my name wrong XD
R.R chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
I don't see what's wrong with some OOC and Levi in a dress. Not every fanfic has to follow the original personalities of the characters. Isn't a fanfic written so you can enjoy yourself and be able to write out scenes that may never happen in the manga/anime? It's the author's freedom to choose how they want to portray the characters in their own fic and saying it's 'not quality' is just too mean in my opinion. Sure, it may not be your cup of tea but you can just click away and read something more suitable for you. There are others who like the story and I know I for one, enjoyed a good laugh and found this quite refreshing to read.

Anyway, I just wanted to say- Author-san please don't get discouraged! The previous reviews have made some good points but I also think you don't need to follow everything they say to write well. Some sounded more like personal preferences to me. I love this fic a lot (though there are some minor errors with grammar but that's normal) and I really can't wait for the next chapter!
Sesi and Siku Braginskaya chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
I'm sorry I could not read the whole chapter. It's just… fell. Very far. I mean yeah I'm a fangirl who likes to read smut and have daily dosages of it but I like it when it is quality. This is not quality. This COULD NOT be quality. Because mostly OOC, language mixing, Levi in a dress. Oh. And it's LEVI Levi. It's for real that is how his name is spelt if you have a problem with it then go talk to Hajime Isayama because he's the one who decided that. Eren could definitely be in a dress. He'd be awkward in one but he could be in a dress all the same because he's got a softer build than the Levi who's shorter than Hanji but is 5kg heavier than her. I don't know about you but I think that says a lot.
-Siku

You have so much potential! You just need to refine your writing, learn to use your literary devices better, so on and so forth. I speak as not only a writer on this site, but also as a bare on this site so I have to see a lot of what you write and it's just not always all that fun to read. You shouldn't try to just 'add' comedy because its just not right unless it flows.
Eren is definitely not that submissive. He never could be. Not even in an AU unless his spirit was absolutely crushed but then that would be hard to do so.
My best advice is to let it flow. Always go with the flow. And Levi is not allowed in a dress again. That's right about where I stopped reading as well because your quality tanked. Don't ask people to be kind. Just ask for constructive criticism. I actively seek that out myself to make myself a better writer.
-Sesi
mazeru chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Sooo I suppose I'll be the first around to deliver a small reality check. I'll try to be gentle but no promises.
I suppose I'll (mostly) skip on the issue of OOCness/ICness considering talking about this kinda stuff more often than not falls on deaf ears in fandom (though I could honestly go on a long psychoanalytical tirade over how Levi is not a sadist, Eren doesn't have the right conditioning of a masochist and over how Eren is anything but puppy-ike, but...).
I AM, however, definitely going to jab at a few things more on the technical side. This said, let the fact that there's a fine difference between "you're" and "your" be the first one out of the way.

Secondly, a major irk to most readers that are more than just mindless fangirls who just want their dose of smut, putting Japanese phrases in. This is a big, BIG no. While I do realise almost anyone does it at the beginning (myself included, though admittedly I was a brat with shitty skills back at the time and even shittier reasoning), it's still more than just incorrect: it's just downright in bad taste. I do understand that some things might sound more natural that way. Heck I can OK people keeping honorifics in some cases (and by that I mean settings of series that are actually set in Japan) because those are so typical of Japanese culture it's near impossible to replace or remove them. But NOT putting in random phrases just for the hell of it, even more if you're actually translating them in the brackets right next to where you used the word. If you intend for them to actually use random Japanese phrasing in conversations, sure. But notice there's no sense for them to do so. It does not help that Shingeki no Kyojin originally has a completely Western setting, with Asian people being pretty much an extinct species, and if you pay attention, spare for military titles (that function in Japanese the same way as they do in English), not a single character in the series uses the oh-so-typical for Japanese language honorific system. Seriously, I dare you to find even a single moment with, say for a totally random example, Ymir saying "Christa-chan".
So for the sake of style, consistency, and overall level of writing, drop the Japanese. And while "Heichou" has a cutesy ring to it, you're writing in English, so write it in English through and through. And that's Corporal to you.

Next thing that bugged me probably more than Eren and Levi themselves is the fangirling of Petra and Hanji. Petra especially. I get where you're coming from. No one wants het in their BL after all. But that does not really warrant a character a complete make-over. Okay, Hanji's possibly freak enough to be a bit of a spazz over that stuff, or at the very least - to find it disturbingly amusing to think that Levi might have a love life, much more with someone like Eren. But in Petra's case, the reactions are too far of a stretch from how she normally is and... come on. Petra screaming yaoi? Putting aside the fact that the word is nonexistent in Western culture if not for the influence of Japanese pop-culture, which is nonexistent in the setting of SnK as a whole, please tell me if you can honestly, and I mean HONESTLY imagine the canon Petra doing something like that.
And don't even try playing the "fanfiction is made to defy canon because canon won't give us our gay", because there's a number of really good M-rated BL fics of Eren and Levi that keep both the setting completely intact, the personalities with little to no scratch, and still manage to incorporate the good old yaoi. It's honestly PERFECTLY doable, especially with couples like Levi and Eren.

And last thing, because I just cannot not point it out. The thing about crossdressing, or, as you put it in this case, "Rivaille owned a body with a small height and thanks to that, cross-dressing the body was perfect and created a lady with a petite body." ...I'll leave the fact that you used the word body thrice within one sentence out. Rather, did you ever look at character info like weight and height ratio? Levi packs some REALLY fine body mass. Weighting around 65kg to his 160cm with his proportions basically means that this is mostly muscle mass, and seeing how bulky Mikasa is under the uniform (all the while retaining a much less drastic ratio of 68kg at 170cm), there's no way Levi's body is as slender as it is short. Look at how Mikasa's arms are built. It's visible enough in the second opening, and even more so in one of the official arts depicting her, Eren and Levi. If Levi packs more than even her, then just imagine what an off-shoulder dress would look like. Oh and while we're on a character;s build, 3DMG mainly utilises stomach and leg muscle strength. I'll leave it to your imagination what Levi's legs look like then under a above-knee dress.

I suppose that's it for the time being. Just a few pointers because your style in general isn't all that bad, you have the potential of being descriptive and being able to write quite a lot so... though I'd just throw those out there, I suppose.
ObsessedWithPercyJackson chapter 2 . 10/12/2013