Reviews for Switched!
Miss Emotion chapter 4 . 4/23
This is a beautiful story and I just wanted to say that I hope you (the authoress' friends) are okay, or are going to be okay. I really want you guys to be happy, you're such kind friends posting her chapters for her. But most of all I want you to be happy because you've suffered so much. I can tell how close you are with her. I want to hug you. *Gathers you into her arms and hugs you* this story is quite cool as well, the authoress had a creative and intellectual mind. I love her ideas and the way she got inside her characters' heads. Please smile because although bad things happen, I know you (you're such a beautiful person) can carry on.

With love.
ereri 4ever chapter 3 . 4/8
i was looking through the comments and i can't stand some people taking this FANFICTION too seriously. it's made for pure enjoyment of the writer so quit putting down the author! if you don't like, don't read it. it's just that simple.

anyways, i really enjoy this fanfic so much and please continue the way you want to! :)
silversoul950 chapter 4 . 3/16
please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
I love it so far! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
It's soo good! Love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
This story is so fricking funny! I keep laughing outloud like a maniac and everyone just stares at me like im insane! XD
GabsStories chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
I totally need more! That is how I like it! Keep going!
Stalker chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I couldn't heplp but read the reviews first before going with the story... It seems that the real authoress is not there anymore, and the new ones replaced her. First things first. I feel so sorry for the writer of this story. Why can't some people be considerate and over-look these kind of things. This is a FANFICTION for crying out loud. Fans can write whatever they want. Just because some don't enjoy this, doesn't mean they could type whatever they want (Sure there are some faults in this story but I don't think there is a need for me to point everything that I don't like-I mean, I'm not the one that created this and all, so I can't do a thing but suggest and point things out.)

Think about the writer. Come one, who says this is not quality and not think of what the writer feels. That is just plain cold.

Last thing. I just wish that if you want to give criticism to the writer, kindly do that in PM, that way it won't look like you're trying to embarrass the writer. Seriously.

I just think that it's for the better so I did this. Writer-san, don't get discouraged. There are people who enjoy your works :)

-Stalker
nonamae chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Oh gosh! I was like practically laughing for the whole 3 ch,oh gosh... so funny,,the most epic story for riren!
luukia chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Okay..
RIREN means Levi is the top and Eren is the bottom.
While Ereri means Levi is the bottom and Eren is the top.
Can you please get your fact straight?
Your summary is very misleading that way.
Please edit your summary.
RIREN and ERERI is NOT the same..
And it's a big deal for me.. since I don't fancy Ereri..
I'm sorry if I sound so obnoxious.. but it'd be nice if your summary is clear and not misleading..
YaOhWee chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Omg I am loving this ! Can't wait for more:)
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Oh Riren... xD. I love your update and can't wait for the next. Mikasa is as jealous as hell. Haha. I can't wait for the masquerade! !
Lucia Tsukiyomi-hime chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
lolz great chapter qand i dont think you did to bad on the smut scene btw you spell my name wrong XD
R.R chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
I don't see what's wrong with some OOC and Levi in a dress. Not every fanfic has to follow the original personalities of the characters. Isn't a fanfic written so you can enjoy yourself and be able to write out scenes that may never happen in the manga/anime? It's the author's freedom to choose how they want to portray the characters in their own fic and saying it's 'not quality' is just too mean in my opinion. Sure, it may not be your cup of tea but you can just click away and read something more suitable for you. There are others who like the story and I know I for one, enjoyed a good laugh and found this quite refreshing to read.

Anyway, I just wanted to say- Author-san please don't get discouraged! The previous reviews have made some good points but I also think you don't need to follow everything they say to write well. Some sounded more like personal preferences to me. I love this fic a lot (though there are some minor errors with grammar but that's normal) and I really can't wait for the next chapter!
Sesi and Siku Braginskaya chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
I'm sorry I could not read the whole chapter. It's just… fell. Very far. I mean yeah I'm a fangirl who likes to read smut and have daily dosages of it but I like it when it is quality. This is not quality. This COULD NOT be quality. Because mostly OOC, language mixing, Levi in a dress. Oh. And it's LEVI Levi. It's for real that is how his name is spelt if you have a problem with it then go talk to Hajime Isayama because he's the one who decided that. Eren could definitely be in a dress. He'd be awkward in one but he could be in a dress all the same because he's got a softer build than the Levi who's shorter than Hanji but is 5kg heavier than her. I don't know about you but I think that says a lot.
-Siku

You have so much potential! You just need to refine your writing, learn to use your literary devices better, so on and so forth. I speak as not only a writer on this site, but also as a bare on this site so I have to see a lot of what you write and it's just not always all that fun to read. You shouldn't try to just 'add' comedy because its just not right unless it flows.
Eren is definitely not that submissive. He never could be. Not even in an AU unless his spirit was absolutely crushed but then that would be hard to do so.
My best advice is to let it flow. Always go with the flow. And Levi is not allowed in a dress again. That's right about where I stopped reading as well because your quality tanked. Don't ask people to be kind. Just ask for constructive criticism. I actively seek that out myself to make myself a better writer.
-Sesi