Reviews for Newfound Hope
CONTINUE PLZ I LOVE THIS FANFIC!
maybeillbebaldo chapter 34 . 8/11/2014
Good for Jake. Finally getting to hear his son call him dad.

Now if only that pesky human would get his paws off of Chance.

I can't believe Jake gave Roy permission to get suspended in a crisis. Atleast he didn't tell the boy to just protect the school.
keep it comin' Roy old buddy!
Cody Furlong chapter 34 . 8/2/2014
This keeps on getting more and more interesting! I'm loving it!
DELEON25 chapter 34 . 7/31/2014
Social Link - Jack
RANK UP!
Jack's battle performance has been enhanced. Jack can now sustain a mortal blow.

Nonetheless, this was a pretty calm chapter. Well needed after their goose chase.
Shiba Ryuji Taka chapter 33 . 7/1/2014
Sugoi the story is great
D. Raines chapter 33 . 6/30/2014
It sure has been a while since I've read this. I didn't think I'd remember what I read in previous chapters, but that's not the case.

Anyway, it's still coming along well, I like the integration of a canon plotline into the fic, it works so well. I'm also getting pretty excited to see if Cody will come back to life soon.

Yeah, this may feel void of emotion, I haven't had too much of it lately. No matter what, keep up the good work with this fic and good luck with your boyfriend.
Chaor Nightshade chapter 33 . 6/29/2014
Omg, I read all the chapters today and I love your story. It is freaking hilarious, adorable, sexy, sad, and all sorts of emotions! Can't wait to see another update!
DELEON25 chapter 33 . 6/26/2014
I knew I forgot something! Lol
Cody Furlong chapter 33 . 6/24/2014
Poor Cody, his body burreid, unable to leave the yard, go to school, see any of his friends again. Whatever will they do. Hope they manage to get the jet back soon.
maybeillbebaldo chapter 32 . 6/4/2014
Ah... How did Hard Drive get the Turbo Kat? You'd think Razor would have figured out a way to keep that villain out by now...

I'm curious to see who the mystery friend is. I wonder if he's collecting souls to help Cody find his way back or if he has his own motives.

I can't believe their best lead is going to be Past Master. Good Job.

Looking forward to the next chapter buddy.
Cody Furlong chapter 32 . 5/29/2014
Interesting, wasn't expecting Pastie to be turning good like that.
DELEON25 chapter 32 . 5/28/2014
*BURNING UP!*
Go go gadget, Input Review!

Things are getting intense and serious. I fear for Hard Drive since he may be next. Too bad T-Bone didn't get the chance. My theories.
maybeillbebaldo chapter 31 . 5/16/2014
It was another interesting chapter Roy old buddy...

I'm curious to see who helped out Roy during the Metallic Kats robbery. Could it be Baldo since he's an enforcer or could it be the person who cursed Cody? Maybe it was Past Master helping out Michael? Oh man the possibilities...

Hopefully your computer will cooperate enough to allow you to finish up your story.

Good Luck Man...
DELEON25 chapter 31 . 5/9/2014
This was really cool! You handled Mac and Molly well, both personality and fight.
D. Raines chapter 31 . 5/9/2014
An update! Well...it's no secret that Crimson is already a capable vigilante, I love what you did with him!

And I'm still looking forward to seeing Cody's outcome. And who his partner will be.

M.R.S.