Reviews for Emerald Destiny
AiConIchRukHpDg chapter 29 . 4/25
Got to say that this is very interesting. Can't wait to read more
Feraa chapter 29 . 4/14
Great story, mate. I really hope you have more to add soon, because I am probably addicted to it now. Now this is a minor detail BUT I feel I need to say this. xD On the Chapter titled "Another Year Begins" I noticed in your 'AN2: Ginny' thing that you said Fletchling as a he but in the chapter you said Fletchling is a she. I just felt like pointing that out.
ArmyWife22079 chapter 29 . 4/8
Phew finally got through this- fighting migraines is not fun- no more alchahol for me :( (and yes I am of age). I like the twist on Ron where he is still a jelous twit but also is now "evil" without bashing. And I love the portrayal of Draco. Houndhour reminds me of my minature pinschers (prolly the reason I like them so much), and the houndooms remind me of the beautiful dobermans.

I would have thought dumbles would have a moltres as it's based of a Phoenix.
UtopiaKnight39 chapter 29 . 4/2
Another great chapter, am curious though to know: when Mewtwo returned Blitzen to Harry, did he also return the pokeball as well?
Dreaw Mac chapter 29 . 4/1
this is very good as good as Mr chaos very well done i want more
Great story! Please write faster lol
Demigod of Nyx chapter 29 . 3/26
Well, I'm certainly impressed by the writing, as usual. Ginny acted in character for her age at the time. I'm happy with her Pokémon AND her status as a Flying Tamer.

The City of Souls is going to be amazing, I bet. Harry will need strong allies for this one... And, why can I see Ginny coming along? Why Ginny? Well, she is a central part of the Chamber of Secrets, why not the City of Souls?

I would also obviously suggest Luna because she fits in to the mystic theme of the Land of Aura... The other people are certainly up to you. But, I hope you'll consider it.

And, I totally comprehend the stuff about Ron. I was hoping he would be expelled or suspended, but I'll just bide my time...
magical fan18 chapter 29 . 3/25
A great chapter, and I agree with you on Ginny's choice of Avatar type and Bonded Pokemon as it is fitting for her. I also thank you for replying and considering my ideas and choices, I've got to ask you even though you may say no to it.

Are you doing any OC characters at all and if you are would you consider adding an OC of mine?
If you are not then that is fine as I only meant to ask out of curiosity as I forget if you do OC's or not for this fic.

I may PM you the details if you are willing to add OC's at all.
HazelWolf111 chapter 9 . 3/25
In this chapter, Prof Sprout gave Harry and Hermione both points to Sinnoh- they're in Hoenn.
DarkRavie chapter 29 . 3/25
Really good chapter. I do like this story. It's an excellent read and look forward to reading what happens next.
HazelWolf111 chapter 8 . 3/25
I like where this is going, but I need to admit to some confusion over your pokemon-type matches. You seem to imply that Cleffa or it's evolutions is half-normal, when it is actually a pure fairy line. Why would a flying tamer have a Scyther, which would lose it's flying attribute if it decided to evolve? Finally, If Pansy is a poison tamer, why the psychic/flying Woobat (who never even learns any poison moves) for a partner?
Stallion6 of Deviantart chapter 29 . 3/25
Actually, NOT doing the chamber is a very unique idea! It's brilliant!
T-TrainOrTurkeyT chapter 28 . 3/21
I can't believe you did that! What a huge sigh of relief when you wrote in Blitzle and Mewtwo's watery encounter. I was afraid you really had killed off Blitzle. So, does Mewtwo count towards his 6 'mon limit that all trainers have or is he just a pokemon that is following Harry and doesn't belong to him? I can't imagine giving him a pokeball. I just remembered though that Mewtwo is also capable of megaevolving. I wonder if anything will come of that. Ooking forward to more!
Demigod of Nyx chapter 28 . 3/20
THIS IS AN AWESOME UPDATE.

Ok, so I haven't been active much lately for reviewing and reading, but I decided to try and catch up on stories during spring break. This story has become 100 percent more awesome and I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings.

I figure that Ron will have a horrific punishment. You know what he reminded me of? The Harry Potter Draco. You know, when Draco threw around his status? That's what Ron did and that's another reason why I dislike him even more.

Please continue writing these awesome stories and I will as always try to read them, even when I don't review.
DarkRavie chapter 28 . 3/20