Reviews for True Friendship
This poem has an interesting atmosphere.
HeartoftheArtsari chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
How true. Wonderfully orchestrated.
Goldie Gamgee chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Man, I'm running out of words for awesome! I hope you like these reviews as much as I like your poems because I have been at this computer desk for twenty minutes writing them and analyzing your poems carefully... imma running out of words... XD
I absolutely love the line 'Lasting, eternal, to grey havens call' (though 'grey havens' should be capitalized?) I think it's just a lovely round ending to the poem. :D
Just generally, I think you did really well, because sometimes poems about topics such as friendship can be cheesy and cliche, but I think you've escaped these adjectives very well, and you managed to make it NOT cheesy or cliche, but rather a new twist on an old concept. Making things fresh and new is quite hard but you've achieved it flawlessly.
'Etching shapes of hope where none should be' is also a favourite line of mine, suggesting that friendship defys (is that how you spell that? My computer doesn't like it. Meehhh ._.) everything. There shouldn't be any hope, but there is. Why? Because of friendship! (Ok, /that/ sounded cheesy).
Brilliant poem!

-Goldie Gamgee, Daughter of Hades
Ilovevollyball chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Ah, friendship.
Beautiful. Sniff sniff...
Great job NT!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This is a very good poem. I like Frodo and Sam friendship stories and poems. There should be more of them.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Nicely written poem.

While this does sound original, I am glad you put in elements to keep the poem fanfiction, such as 'destroy the ring' and 'fellowship'. You also did good telling Frodo and Sam's journey to Mordor.

Well done. This poem is going into my community, 'A Hobbit's Comeback'.

Aria Breuer