Reviews for Smiling Faces Tell Lies
SoulMore chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
FAN!
Wolfworrier911 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Hahaha XD I have to say this is defiantly on one of THE most strangest and FUNNIEST things I've read :D Please PLEASE update this, if it's not complete, doesn't really seem like it is, so please update it, I'll be happy when you do, or if you do... Please do (QQ)
SparklySparkles chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Oh maaaan. I love this.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
please update and bring niko back
icanhearthedrums chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
I guess im not the only one that noticed all the gay things that came out of trevors mouth in the game or the fact that he cared bout michael so much that he tatted his name on his left arm
Cant wait for the next chapter!
icanhearthedrums chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Niko to the rescue!
icanhearthedrums chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Wow loving it so far!
Lady Von Ebstein chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Aaar shit, that is sooooo good !
The relationships between the characters are very authentic, YEAH EVEN THE SLASH, because, that's how things are, I'm sure. I was sure that M. & T. had this kind of relationship, it's obvious. They are so cuuute. Trevor is always cute. But you managed to make me sympathized with Michael, whereas I was a bit mad at him, for, you know, betraying Trevor and all. Above all, when I saw that AWFUL alternative ending, when he HELPS Franklin killing... Well I'll stop here before being mad at him again.
You made him very human, that's great. He's an asshole, but he does what he deems to be good. He's not THAT bad. Yeah, I forgive him (hurting Trevor, he hurt me).
Speaking of Trevor, you painted him right, he's funny, as always, and cute, and adorable, and weird but still totally adorable.
Franklin is in character too, nice and fair, and I don't know if he's lucky or doomed with the two others.
oh, and, I almost forgot, i appreciated all the references to the universe of the game, especially Niko ;)
And... PLEASE UPDAAATE I WAAANT MOOOORE :3
Gamergirl55 chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Please continue, you capture the gta trip so well and you have a very nice writing style : 3
KasualKoopa chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
AWW, this chapter was so fluffy ;u;
Jaime chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I like this
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Very well written chapter! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Nice! I would love a sex scene with Trevor and Michael.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
I ship them so hard holy shit, great story you should include niko again I love that guy!
00909 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
You nailed the charater dynamics here. Would love to see how this works out. Maybe create a situation in witch Michael and Trevor have to save Franklin. Up-date soon please.