Reviews for Goblin Spies and Unexpected Visitors
Definitely-Beautiful chapter 67 . 8/6
I think this is the second time I've read this, and I just love it so much! It's so well written and the suspense and characters and EVERYTHING! UGH, I NEED TO FREAKING MAGIC DANCE RIGHT NOW, IT'S JUST SO FANTASTIC!
Definitely-Beautiful chapter 59 . 8/6
You know when you just get really pissed off at a character for doing something stupid and you just want them to listen to their "Jiminy Cricket" who not even a /minute/ ago they hadn't listened to and it ended up leading down the wrong path? In all seriousness, this is one of my favorite stories but HEAVENS ABOVE I would love to strangle her!
redmoonrising75 chapter 67 . 7/7
OMG! This story was A-MAZING! I absolutely loved it! The sarcasm was great as well as the snarkiness..I was chuckling so much that I even had my husband raising his eyebrow at me a few times lol. Thank you for a great read and definately a favorite!
Farisiya chapter 67 . 6/27
Having binged this story today, I must say that I am more than happy to add to the reviews you asked for in your note for the final chapter.

I love reading fics that grow up alongside their authors, something my own fics have done over the years (Even though some of them are woefully unfinished and will probably remain so until my doctorate is complete-or when the immature storylines are removed to better suit my *ugh* nearly-thirty self). I am adding you to my favorite authors list and this story is going to sit at the top of my favorites list for a long time (something you shouldn't take lightly as Ms. PaisleyRose's fics are what drew me into the world of Laby fics nearly a decade ago). I am happy to have read this story. You've a wonderful mind for balancing the sappy-Mary Sueish details we all treasure about fan fiction with the push towards plot and character development. And thank the gods you have impeccable grammar. *I wish* you all the best in your future writing endeavors and will be happily stalking your account from here on out for further postings.

"Love and Glitter!"
Farisya
JDgirl chapter 27 . 6/21
So totally love this story!
A poet shirt (also known as a poet blouse orpirate shirt) is a type of shirt made as a loose-fitting blouse with full bishop sleeves, usually decorated with large frills on the front and on the cuffs.[1] Typically, it has a laced-up V-neck opening, designed to pull over the head, but can have a full-length opening fastened by buttons. The collar may be standing or folded over with points. Fabrics commonly used in its manufacture include linen, cotton, velvetand satin, while frills may be of the same fabric or of lace. Originally intended as a male garment, it is also worn by women today (though still interchangeably referred to as both a "shirt" and a "blouse" regardless of which gender is wearing it).[2]

Direct quote from wikipedia(pic also included)

Lol
Loopygirl1 chapter 7 . 6/3
Okay so I've just started reading and before I carry on I want to clear something up. Magick was the original spelling and when it is used nowadays it I usually used to imply more old, ancient forms of magic that fate back to the beginning of time sort of magic. It is not used by wannabe witches or pretentious twits as one reviewer said. Anyway (thats not a critic on you by the way) I love the story so far and I cant believe you were only 19. The writing is so good. I love that its set in England too because sometimes I hate stories set in America because i cant get into the plot fully since I'm trying to understand the references. Anyway I love the story and I will leave ya for now and catch up!
Agrestic chapter 67 . 5/19
I love everything about this story. I wish I could express that better. But, ah! So much perfection.
I read this whole thing in a day, and I loved it all.
Amazing work!
Awwwwww... :3
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 56 . 4/30
Please tell me that Sarah read the Sleeping Beauty of the Fae story
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 45 . 4/30
Hope that Sarah goes on a cleaning spree within Jareth's Castle.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 39 . 4/30
There are times I want to slap Sarah silly. She needs to become more mature. Even though she is no longer 15 and has matured from that day on, she still acts immature. Grrr!
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 35 . 4/30
I finally got my riding crops. Thank you. Now you just need Jareth to tap his leg with them so that my fantasy can begin.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 15 . 4/30
If someone tells you that they don't like the direction that you are going, then tell them to take a long walk off a short pier.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 13 . 4/30
Please allow the real Jareth a riding crop. (Okay, an old woman can have fantasy's too you know).
1,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »