Reviews for Goblin Spies and Unexpected Visitors
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 56 . 2/23/2016
Tricksy anyone? Another one! So exciting! Yes! Sarah will be awesome and save the day of course... I hope. Awesome chapter! :D
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 55 . 2/23/2016
! You dare! Good thing the fic is already finished X) Wow, now what's he gonna do? Very good chapter again! Thank you!
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 54 . 2/23/2016
I'm a damsel all the time, maybe too much X) And go Jareth, you show him! Awesome chapter!
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 53 . 2/23/2016
I did sense something about Jaed though. I was like, oh I like him, he's nice, but too nice, I shall stay a bit wary of him. I can imagine the look on Jareths face and the cracklings magic, wow. You did a very nice job with this chapter, thank you! :D
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 52 . 2/23/2016
Oh, gee. Well, even though I wasn't one hundred percent sure what she was going to do, I was more sure of her outraged reaction. I really want to know the reason why he didn't tell her right away when he knew she was prone to outbursts like this. Oh well. Also, even though I generally like Jaed, he seems to be trying a lot to grab her away from Jareth, which I don't like. Anyways, very good chapter! :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 51 . 2/23/2016
I did have an idea that the necklace meant something along those lines. I really don't know what Sarah is gonna do, take it well with him, or make a scene in front of the entire court. Very well written, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 50 . 2/23/2016
On Bullying: Were you talking about me, or yourself? X) No doubt though, that if someobe had said hurtful things so blatantly to my face, I would also bust into tears. Not a nice being is this Violetta, gee. But she saw the necklace, haha! Awesome chapter, again :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 49 . 2/23/2016
I enjoy reading A/Ns actually. Nice to ready about the real person behind the writing :) For this chapter, if it was me, I would be so totally nervous. I I totally understand having to greet each and every person at something like this, having had to do it before. Got temporary nerve damage from being on my feet, 4 inches mind you, for too long. And then there is Violetta... He is taken... stop acting so... grrrrrr. Anyways, another good chapter! :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 48 . 2/23/2016
I'm back! Who says princess transformations are too overdone? Well, they're right, but we still love them anyways! Nice chapter! Thank you :)
EllaJuroku chapter 34 . 2/12/2016
If it makes you feel better when I had gym in high school I would put my phone in my Bra to.
Still do some times.
Guest chapter 67 . 1/26/2016
Definitely did not just read the whole of that in 24 hours... Especially not when I should have been revising! That was amazing, such a great story line and your take on Their relationship was beautiful - keep it up!
melody425 chapter 67 . 1/25/2016
Hi! I wish I could have found your story as you were writing it so I could have reviewed every chapter as you wrote it. :) I absolutely loved your story. I binged read the whole thing in two days! You had me laughing out loud at times, swooning at others (so much so that some parts I read more than once) and intrigued by the twists in the plot and wondering how everything was going to turn out. A job very well done and I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for writing! :)
mulberryjam chapter 60 . 1/24/2016
How can this end here? I feel like I have been in a car crash, gotten really bad whiplash, and missed a step going downstairs. Originally I was deterred from reading this due to the chapter length, but once I started reading, I just couldn't stop! And you stopped. HOW COULD YOU STOP HERE?
Sorry for shouting, I am just a little emotionally invested in this story. So seeing the status:complete in the story info section and then reading till the end to find the end is the CLIFF HANGAR OF MOTHER LOVING CLIFF HANGERS (again sorry for the shouting) is an emotional moment for me.
Also I so totally called it (Jaed you little shit!)
Please tell me this isn't really over and it isn't truly the end. Please.
Since you can spin fantasies like this (I may or may not believe that YOU are Jareth the Goblin King) please muster up some of your great awesome magic powers and finish it!
Lots of emotions over here,
mulberryjam
Wren Truesong chapter 67 . 1/23/2016
Well that's just plumb adorable. ANd it was great watching you grow as a writer as Sarah grew with the story,and how Sarah's properly human.
tooralooryeaye chapter 67 . 1/23/2016
Oh sweet jesus I sat and read this all in one sitting! I read the big AN about the transition of writing style and such; you developed very well as a writer in the last big adventure - but you really are good at putting a story together! Short chapters be damned (lol I have a hard time with longform stories as well).

This whole thing had me sucked in at "His Royal Tightness" ... sure it gets smooshy but watching Jareth's culture shock was hilarious. Potato potato.
1,490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »