Reviews for Goblin Spies and Unexpected Visitors
BowieQueen chapter 40 . 12/6/2019
I was on Sarah's side haha. I am quick to anger too and I related to her. He was being irritating. Lol.

Aw my kids grandma (my mum) is their nonna. She isn't Italian but she lived with Italians for years so that's the name she chose for herself.

Have you seen that TV series My brilliant friend? It's completely in Italian and it's perfect. I love it.
BowieQueen chapter 35 . 12/6/2019
I'm still so confused about how Beth can see the goblins. what did I miss?

Haha not the only one suspicious of Jaed then. I have a feeling I know who he may turn out to be related to lol.
BowieQueen chapter 34 . 12/6/2019
I don't trust Jaed/Amber AT ALL. I smell a plot twist.
BowieQueen chapter 33 . 12/6/2019
Did I miss something? How did Beth learn of the goblins.

We have a kitten living under our garden shed and I may have been distracted while reading the last few chapters... whoops.
BowieQueen chapter 27 . 12/5/2019
Clueless Jareth is so cute. His outrage and James blunt singing to sarah hahahaha. Love it.
BowieQueen chapter 26 . 12/5/2019
Ohhhh i love James Blunt. Can't wait to find out what that's about.
BowieQueen chapter 18 . 12/5/2019
The 10 thing I hate about you reference is the "unwelcome" bit? It's been a while since I've seen that movie but I love it. RIP Heath ledger.
BowieQueen chapter 17 . 12/5/2019
Urgh I hate tea (and I'm english). Love me some coffee. I loved the way the questions were answered. I want to know why he didn't answer the question about what he does all day fully. It can't be any different to the things he said the Queen would do...
BowieQueen chapter 15 . 12/5/2019
I'm loving it. Just got in from mowing the lawns in 30 degree heat and I am HOT. So sat down to read a few more chapters while I cool down. I love a Feminist sarah! I love your jareth too. Just the right about of sexiness with a dash of softness. Who doesn't love a jareth that actually may be a bit contrite. I'm nothing if not a sucker for redemption stories.
BowieQueen chapter 12 . 12/5/2019
GOOD GIRL SARAH YOU BEAUTY.
BowieQueen chapter 11 . 12/5/2019
I'm sneakily reading this while drinking my coffee before I start my housework. Arghh I love that Sarah is so snarky towards him. It was brilliant.
I am secretly hoping she rejects him again. Only because he needs to earn her acceptance not just demand it in an ultimatum. Play hard to get sarah!
BowieQueen chapter 7 . 12/5/2019
I have to like go be a mum for the establishment of the day so I won't be able to continue Reading for a while. Waah. I'm enjoying it so much
BowieQueen chapter 6 . 12/5/2019
I also had no idea what a poet shirt is until labyrinth fanfiction took over my life LOL. I'm enjoying this story. And that it is set in England (my birth country) so the references are way easier for me to relate to :)
BowieQueen chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
I love that you've made her English. I'm not American and would struggle to make the right cultural references. I'm looking forward to reading this one. It's been on my list a while. :)
Addict to Fanfics chapter 67 . 3/19/2019
Yo! I'm one of those people that read quietly and never commented - until now! I found this yesterday night and stayed up way too late reading it but eventually had to cave in and sleep. Believe me I did not want to sleep before it was finished. Now that I'm done, and having read the ending while not sleep deprived, I can say I loved a lot of things about this and hated just as many. A love hate relationship. There were cliches galore - this is not a bad thing - and I cringed and giggled alternately at the appropriate moments. Some days you want to hit every trope on the way down to that fairly tail ending.
I loved the offer to duel the man singing to her - which is how I found this, from the favorites list of a fan of yours who wrote piece dedicated to that chapter - it's a hilarious idea. I loved Sprog, he definitely deserves his own fanbase and some hugs for being a dear. I hated Jaed, as one is supposed to, thanks for making him particularly slimy in his appeals to Sarah's nature.
I could have done without the random marysue aspects of Beth, she could have had a 'normal' boyfriend but hey who doesn't want gratuitous elf boyfriends hanging about at some point?
The Certain Powers ability to pop into the labyrinth the first time was masterfully introduced to Jareth and I wish I could have seen his faced when she popped out after that leading hint/question. (as an aside my three cats are swarming me, for no good reason i can see, so if there's random spelling errors in here blame pushy cats) When he was sick I honestly thought that perhaps the necklace was a litteral representation of his heart and shed damaged it throwing it to the floor and hence he was ill till she stared wearing it again. I'm a sucker for sick, weak Jareth needing a good meal and a friendly cuddle.
The Ball. Violetta the lady you love to hate. Seriously send her to the rehab center with Jaed, please.
Ooh the glitter cupcakes. Almost forgot them. I'd assume the glitter came from Jareth but whether intentional or not I haven't been able to guess. Very amusing though.
The pranks were awesome. The knitting. And the peaches. And the songs. I was definitely cackling at some point reading about those.

Anyway, I enjoyed this little adventure. Thanks for the fun.
~Addict to Fanfics