Reviews for Goblin Spies and Unexpected Visitors
BowieQueen chapter 46 . 12/6/2019
See. Knew Jaed wasn't to be trusted. I was really hoping he'd get to meet jareth. I wanted some drama hahaha and a bit of a jealous jareth ;)
BowieQueen chapter 45 . 12/6/2019
Well you may have had 700 by the time you wrote this review but you have twice that now :D and well deserved. I'm loving it :D

I don't tend to review every chapter as I don't want to make your inbox explode especially not knowing if you're currently active or not. It could be more annoying than anything to have to keep reading my brain farts haha
BowieQueen chapter 40 . 12/6/2019
I was on Sarah's side haha. I am quick to anger too and I related to her. He was being irritating. Lol.

Aw my kids grandma (my mum) is their nonna. She isn't Italian but she lived with Italians for years so that's the name she chose for herself.

Have you seen that TV series My brilliant friend? It's completely in Italian and it's perfect. I love it.
BowieQueen chapter 35 . 12/6/2019
I'm still so confused about how Beth can see the goblins. what did I miss?

Haha not the only one suspicious of Jaed then. I have a feeling I know who he may turn out to be related to lol.
BowieQueen chapter 34 . 12/6/2019
I don't trust Jaed/Amber AT ALL. I smell a plot twist.
BowieQueen chapter 33 . 12/6/2019
Did I miss something? How did Beth learn of the goblins.

We have a kitten living under our garden shed and I may have been distracted while reading the last few chapters... whoops.
BowieQueen chapter 27 . 12/5/2019
Clueless Jareth is so cute. His outrage and James blunt singing to sarah hahahaha. Love it.
BowieQueen chapter 26 . 12/5/2019
Ohhhh i love James Blunt. Can't wait to find out what that's about.
BowieQueen chapter 18 . 12/5/2019
The 10 thing I hate about you reference is the "unwelcome" bit? It's been a while since I've seen that movie but I love it. RIP Heath ledger.
BowieQueen chapter 17 . 12/5/2019
Urgh I hate tea (and I'm english). Love me some coffee. I loved the way the questions were answered. I want to know why he didn't answer the question about what he does all day fully. It can't be any different to the things he said the Queen would do...
BowieQueen chapter 15 . 12/5/2019
I'm loving it. Just got in from mowing the lawns in 30 degree heat and I am HOT. So sat down to read a few more chapters while I cool down. I love a Feminist sarah! I love your jareth too. Just the right about of sexiness with a dash of softness. Who doesn't love a jareth that actually may be a bit contrite. I'm nothing if not a sucker for redemption stories.
BowieQueen chapter 12 . 12/5/2019
GOOD GIRL SARAH YOU BEAUTY.
BowieQueen chapter 11 . 12/5/2019
I'm sneakily reading this while drinking my coffee before I start my housework. Arghh I love that Sarah is so snarky towards him. It was brilliant.
I am secretly hoping she rejects him again. Only because he needs to earn her acceptance not just demand it in an ultimatum. Play hard to get sarah!
BowieQueen chapter 7 . 12/5/2019
I have to like go be a mum for the establishment of the day so I won't be able to continue Reading for a while. Waah. I'm enjoying it so much
BowieQueen chapter 6 . 12/5/2019
I also had no idea what a poet shirt is until labyrinth fanfiction took over my life LOL. I'm enjoying this story. And that it is set in England (my birth country) so the references are way easier for me to relate to :)
1,492 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »