Reviews for Goblin Spies and Unexpected Visitors
BowieQueen chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
I love that you've made her English. I'm not American and would struggle to make the right cultural references. I'm looking forward to reading this one. It's been on my list a while. :)
Addict to Fanfics chapter 67 . 3/19/2019
Yo! I'm one of those people that read quietly and never commented - until now! I found this yesterday night and stayed up way too late reading it but eventually had to cave in and sleep. Believe me I did not want to sleep before it was finished. Now that I'm done, and having read the ending while not sleep deprived, I can say I loved a lot of things about this and hated just as many. A love hate relationship. There were cliches galore - this is not a bad thing - and I cringed and giggled alternately at the appropriate moments. Some days you want to hit every trope on the way down to that fairly tail ending.
I loved the offer to duel the man singing to her - which is how I found this, from the favorites list of a fan of yours who wrote piece dedicated to that chapter - it's a hilarious idea. I loved Sprog, he definitely deserves his own fanbase and some hugs for being a dear. I hated Jaed, as one is supposed to, thanks for making him particularly slimy in his appeals to Sarah's nature.
I could have done without the random marysue aspects of Beth, she could have had a 'normal' boyfriend but hey who doesn't want gratuitous elf boyfriends hanging about at some point?
The Certain Powers ability to pop into the labyrinth the first time was masterfully introduced to Jareth and I wish I could have seen his faced when she popped out after that leading hint/question. (as an aside my three cats are swarming me, for no good reason i can see, so if there's random spelling errors in here blame pushy cats) When he was sick I honestly thought that perhaps the necklace was a litteral representation of his heart and shed damaged it throwing it to the floor and hence he was ill till she stared wearing it again. I'm a sucker for sick, weak Jareth needing a good meal and a friendly cuddle.
The Ball. Violetta the lady you love to hate. Seriously send her to the rehab center with Jaed, please.
Ooh the glitter cupcakes. Almost forgot them. I'd assume the glitter came from Jareth but whether intentional or not I haven't been able to guess. Very amusing though.
The pranks were awesome. The knitting. And the peaches. And the songs. I was definitely cackling at some point reading about those.

Anyway, I enjoyed this little adventure. Thanks for the fun.
~Addict to Fanfics
Closet romantic chapter 56 . 3/9/2019
We LIKE the story because it lets characters we love live on. Really enjoying the story. I’ve recently fallen down the rabbit hole of Labrynth fanfic. Your writing is among the best. Thanks for giving us more fuel for our fantasies.
Guest 2019 chapter 67 . 1/25/2019
I know that you have almost 1.5 k reviews, so there is little that I can say that would not be repetition. I have enjoyed this story tremendously, and I thank you wholeheartedly for a glorious tale.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/27/2018
I love seeing what the last few chapters were leading up to and getting this really fantastic chapter at the end of that. This is a great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/26/2018
I love chapters with the Goblins front-and-centre of the action. The way you write them, they are so funny and sweet and loyal (for the most part).
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2018
I love how you write the conversation between Jareth and Sarah here.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2018
I really like the conversation between Jareth and Sarah here.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2018
Oh, this is getting very interesting. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2018
You write Jareth and Sarah really well here. Have to see where you're going with this reunion...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2018
I was wondering when he'd make an appearance. It's nice to see Sarah getting on so well with the Goblins.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2018
Love how you write the Goblins here. Great chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
Love this as a first chapter! So funny and so like the Goblins to behave this way!
the Honeycomb chapter 50 . 11/9/2018
This is my second read through. Let's just be honest, our dear Sarah was making great strides towards maturity and then she's going to mess it all up over someone's jealous gossip. I know it turns out all right in the end, and I know she's only 22, but really her explosion at the ball is ridiculous and embarrassing.
Skydriane chapter 67 . 8/9/2018
Sixty seven chapters of well written, funny, fluffy, occasionally angty, smexy without being smutty (thank you!)
I hadn't reviewed earlier because I was too busy clicking the next button. I will be checking out the sequel
Thanks again :)