Reviews for Goblin Spies and Unexpected Visitors
Closet romantic chapter 56 . 3/9/2019
We LIKE the story because it lets characters we love live on. Really enjoying the story. I’ve recently fallen down the rabbit hole of Labrynth fanfic. Your writing is among the best. Thanks for giving us more fuel for our fantasies.
Guest 2019 chapter 67 . 1/25/2019
I know that you have almost 1.5 k reviews, so there is little that I can say that would not be repetition. I have enjoyed this story tremendously, and I thank you wholeheartedly for a glorious tale.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/27/2018
I love seeing what the last few chapters were leading up to and getting this really fantastic chapter at the end of that. This is a great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/26/2018
I love chapters with the Goblins front-and-centre of the action. The way you write them, they are so funny and sweet and loyal (for the most part).
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2018
I love how you write the conversation between Jareth and Sarah here.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2018
I really like the conversation between Jareth and Sarah here.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2018
Oh, this is getting very interesting. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2018
You write Jareth and Sarah really well here. Have to see where you're going with this reunion...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2018
I was wondering when he'd make an appearance. It's nice to see Sarah getting on so well with the Goblins.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2018
Love how you write the Goblins here. Great chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
Love this as a first chapter! So funny and so like the Goblins to behave this way!
the Honeycomb chapter 50 . 11/9/2018
This is my second read through. Let's just be honest, our dear Sarah was making great strides towards maturity and then she's going to mess it all up over someone's jealous gossip. I know it turns out all right in the end, and I know she's only 22, but really her explosion at the ball is ridiculous and embarrassing.
Skydriane chapter 67 . 8/9/2018
Sixty seven chapters of well written, funny, fluffy, occasionally angty, smexy without being smutty (thank you!)
I hadn't reviewed earlier because I was too busy clicking the next button. I will be checking out the sequel
Thanks again :)
RavenRechior chapter 67 . 7/21/2018
That. Was the most epic story. EVER. I loved the twists and turns of the plot, and the references that you threw in there. ;) I Absolutely LOVED every minute of it! Keep up the awesome work!

~Raven
RavenRechior chapter 27 . 7/21/2018
I love it. It's friggin' awesome. Please, Keep up the awesome work.

~Raven