Reviews for Goblin Spies and Unexpected Visitors
moonBright-halcyonDays chapter 34 . 2/13/2018
No, it's not just you who puts stuff in bras. I shove my lip balm in there, cos it melts it enough that some of it actually comes off the stick onto my lips. I also put my necklaces in it during my ballet class because I'm terrified I'm going to lose them - one of them's a religious item, one of them was a Christmas present from my boyfriend, and the other was quite expensive.
IndigoBirds chapter 30 . 11/15/2017
! Hahah. Why am I not shocked Jareth kept in contact with Toby? But how adorable!
IndigoBirds chapter 29 . 11/15/2017
Jareth's dirty fighting is so sexy, it's unreal.
SiriuslyPsychic chapter 54 . 6/22/2017
"And then, accompanied by a veritable cloud of glitter, Jareth appeared in the centre of the room."

I knew there was something off about him! My prediction wasn't correct—I forgot about the bit where Jareth tore the murderer to pieces—but, yknow, whatever. I'm really enjoying this fic! Your style of writing is, as I mentioned before, absolutely wonderful, and this is by far the best Sareth fic I've found.
SiriuslyPsychic chapter 39 . 6/22/2017
WAIT JUST PUTTING IN MY TWO CENTS NOW
JAED IS TOO CONVENIENT
HES GOTTA BE THE ONE WHO KILLED JARETHS PARENTS

THAT WAS THIS FIC RIGHT?
SiriuslyPsychic chapter 24 . 6/22/2017
I don't think I've told you this yet but I'm in love with your cheeky pushing at the fourth wall. It's absolutely wonderful! Your style of writing is incredible, by the way!
KingKaizen chapter 67 . 5/16/2017
I loved this story. It was cute and fun watching their relationship blossom. I cringed at Sarah's action at the ball. I couldn't bear the feeling of shame and embarrassment I felt at her behavior, but she made up for it with how awesome and cool she was at the end.
Tiger64 chapter 7 . 5/9/2017
I freaking love this!
geckogal077 chapter 67 . 4/20/2017
I love this. So many fics have Sarah and Jareth marry immediately TT, but you gave them a relationship! They built love and trust and now everyone is happy! The scene where sh laughs at the power mirror, it was epic.
Also a Girls Next Door fan.
Long live the chickens.
Next time I watch the movie, it will be with eatable glitter.
Sorry for only leaving one review. When I get really into a story I can't stop reading. I finished this in a day.
I will reread it.
Thank you so much for writing! Now excuse me while I go raid your page for holiday specials.
Elfalas chapter 67 . 4/3/2017
I only just found this recently, but I love it. Brilliant way Sarah defeated Jaed (Queen of the Goblins, Bitch!). I also appreciated the Mirror of Erised reference.

I especially love how you created a rich, full, sweet romance without resorting to an M rating. Well done!
IrishIris chapter 64 . 4/1/2017
Oh my gosh this just destroyed me. The little freckles on her little cheeks and she has to walk away from them? God that would have been hard.
IrishIris chapter 55 . 3/31/2017
You're the one who's sold yourself out with dark magic. Evil, evil cliffhanger!
IrishIris chapter 52 . 3/31/2017
Ok, this is what I best remember about this fic. Jaed taking Sarah away and everything? It's so memorable and original. Gah.
IrishIris chapter 51 . 3/31/2017
This mystery fae is the bastard Jaed, right?
IrishIris chapter 50 . 3/31/2017
I'm envisioning a Prometheus type event here: we just chain up ol' Violetta to a rock, and let some big, nasty bird eat her liver out every day. That should do the trick.
1,490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »