Reviews for Goblin Spies and Unexpected Visitors
IrishIris chapter 46 . 3/31/2017
NO NO NO NO NO NO KISSING HER, JAED
IrishIris chapter 45 . 3/31/2017
Something tells me Jareth thinks Sarah being done with university means she's free to marry, and I'm not so sure that's what Sarah herself thinks.
IrishIris chapter 42 . 3/31/2017
HA. "Ask me how I got here." Brilliant.
Also, I'm not sure how many more reviews I'll be able to write, since you're only allowed to review once per chapter (stupid FFN) and it seems I did write some reviews. But you're fifty shades of awesome.
IrishIris chapter 39 . 3/31/2017
She's still not talking to him? Oh Sarah, when will you learn... (Not that Jareth's in the total clear. Who's thick enough to ask his girl if she's on the rag?)
IrishIris chapter 38 . 3/31/2017
Nooooooo you can't do this to meeee. They were fine and happy and you had to bring the reality of conflict bashing on my head.
IrishIris chapter 37 . 3/31/2017
GAH! Presents and brownies and I love yous. This was the best fictional Valentine's day ever.
IrishIris chapter 36 . 3/31/2017
Fluff, fluff, and more fluff. Just the way I like my J/S.
IrishIris chapter 35 . 3/31/2017
I feel like I should bookmark this for myself on valentine's day next year, because you just give really god advice.
IrishIris chapter 34 . 3/31/2017
OH yes. Of course you have to take this. Wouldn't want Sarah guessing where you're really from, hmm?
IrishIris chapter 33 . 3/31/2017
"Sarah I'm surrounded by idiots." LOL So true.
Also, I'm sorry for spamming you with reviews, but I realized I never gave you many the first time I read it, back when it was still updating and being written and this fic deserves it.
IrishIris chapter 32 . 3/31/2017
Oh good! So Beth knows now, and Sarah has someone to commiserate with. I wonder if elves are anything like fae?
Also I REMEMBER THIS PART. Jaed. Ugh. I forgot how much I hated you.
IrishIris chapter 31 . 3/31/2017
I lOVED this chapter.
IrishIris chapter 30 . 3/31/2017
Jareth and Toby being friends is so adorable. Also, was that some foreshadowing I saw? Jareth with a child of his own?
IrishIris chapter 29 . 3/31/2017
Dang. That kiss, tho.
IrishIris chapter 28 . 3/31/2017
Great. Now I, too, have "iiiits a smaall world aaafter aaaall" stuck in my head. Thank you for that.
1,490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »