Reviews for Goblin Spies and Unexpected Visitors
Honoria Granger chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
Delicious. Keep it coming, please. And serve plenty of lemons.
DragonRose4 chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
Well, his majesty certainly like to try and give as many near conclusions as possible, what with all this wall pining he does. *smirks* That was kinda cool that you have her a one up on him. And you got him saying 'I'm sorry', bravo, darlin. Looking forward to what His Tightness will do or say in retaliation. :)
tonemara chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
God I love this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
petersgirl21 chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Loved this chapter! I can't wait for the next one :) I definitely prefer how you are writing their relationship. It reminds of Darcy and Elizabeth, which is my favorite fictional romance!
takininja13 chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
can't wait for more i rellay like this
takininja13 chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
magick is the original spelling and was changed at some point in history, probably after the revoultion becaus some guy didn't want to talk like the brittish so he changed how some words were spelled, so both ways of spelling are correct
TheRealEatsShootsAndLeaves chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
It's nice to come across a fic where Sarah gives the whole marrying-the-Goblin-King a little more consideration than just "ooh goody, smexy times." Not that I object to smexy times.
petersgirl21 chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
Really enjoying this story so far. Can't wait for more. I think you are doing a great job making both characters real and, in Sarah's case, relatable
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
I usually don't review because I'm not a talented writer. So I don't like to put my opinions into someones work. So I will just make it short and sweet. Although I rarely leave the M rated jareth category. This has been a thoroughly enjoyable read. I could see my own " eccentric" humor as to the mixing of reality and fictional world. Fiction is just another dimension of reality for some of us OTAKU for the labyrinth realm. I look forward to exploring the rest of your version and vision of sarah and jareth. Anxiously awaiting . Thank you.
Jill chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
I like Labyrinth themed baking...
Aurlia chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
Good story thus far, love the goblins! Hope you are feeling better and thank you for sharing this story.
Vittaria chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
Have I reviewed this? I can't remember. I know at one point I started reading, and today I started again, and it's fabulous. :) I love the humor and the stern and the fantasy and the fourth wall banter, absolutely brilliant and so much fun to read. Can't wait for chapter 10!
Lereniel chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
I would say tes, but only if I can ses my family. Update pleaaaaaase !
DragonRose4 chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Poor sickie! Get better soon. Great chapter but incredibly short. Te thirteen hour time limit was a nice touch, as well as the slight 4th wall crack there from Jareth. Looking forward to more.
RosieLilyIce93 chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Fabulous cliff hanger! I really like that your version of Jareth doesn't side step every argument! And just where in the world did you get edible glitter?
1,490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 .. Last Next »