Reviews for Goblin Spies and Unexpected Visitors
DragonRose4 chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Hi there! Wonderful chapter darling. Love the 4th wall breaking. It made me giggle. Okay so you had questions.

A poet shirt is just a style of shirt, typically white, it is a guys shirt that is very loose with billowy sleeves and usually has cris cross ties in the front. Google it to find a pic. They are very hip with people who favor the renaissance style of clothing.

Also, in older texts magic was spelled with a k. Not quite sure when or why the k was removed. They are technically both correct spellings of the word magic.
allisonfreedman chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
keep it up! It's a fun little story so far but I want to see where you take it :)
RosieLilyIce93 chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Amazing new chapter! Love love LOVE! Can't wait to read more!
Honoria Granger chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
A poet shirt is so called because you see all the poets wearing them in 19th-century paintings: Byron, Keats, Shelley. They're usually loose-fitting, full-sleeved white linen, with open necklines down to there and ruffles anywhere they could put some.
And only pretentious twits and wannabe witchlets spell "magic" as "magick." Which looks as if it ought to be pronounced with a hard "g". Fight back. Don't fall into their trap. Your stuff is so good and I absolutely adored this chapter.
BT chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
You have Sarah mentioning that all the fanfics have Jareth watching her in owl form. Does she know she was a character in a movie?
Otherwise, this is an enjoyable fic. I love Sarah and the goblins' interaction.
Finn35 chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Can totally hear it! Love the chapter! It's AWESOME!
Honoria Granger chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Cracks. Me. Up. Love the meta ref to fanfics and the endless use of spying owls. Right, like people WOULDN'T notice an owl just popping up out of nowhere...always annoys me when I see it. But this is great. His Majesty is obviously having a very good time. And so am I! Bring it on!
Honoria Granger chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Oh! Be still my heart! No, on second thought, just keep right on fluttering, heart. This is delicious...love it to pieces!
RosieLilyIce93 chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Gahhh! More please! I'm in love with this story!
comical freaka chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Oh boy! Keep writing! Can't wait to see what happens next...
DragonRose4 chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Ooooh I love the backed-up-against-a-wall scenes! So excited to see more
Caprilt chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Oh HELL! WHAT IS WITH THE CLIFFHANGER? Seriously, you can't just leave it there...
Kaytori chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Quick Sarah punch him in the noes!

It's t he least he deserves for the intimidation tactics and the pervy spying on her in the shower thing.
wishfulliving89 chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Love the story so far. So vant wait for the next chapter. Very well written 2.
RosieLilyIce93 chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
More please! This is so interesting!
1,490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 Next »