Reviews for Surprise Endings
Tasha chapter 1 . 11/3
Could you please write some more Benny/Dean? I love them as a couple and there just aren't enough stories of them. I loved this fic and I LOVE Of Blood and Fangs.
Tasha
justguest chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Dean definitely should have told Sam what Martin did in the show. Sam wouldn't be so high almighty demanding Dean to dump Benny if he was showed the error of his way. The little bastard just never learn that every time he decides to do something on his own he only makes things worse... Stanford, Jessica, Ruby, that kitsune woman, Kevin, etc etc. Always think he knows better. He's only Lucifer's vessel with blood addiction, Dean's not just a vessel but he's also the righteous man. That should've been a clue to him... _"
iHamster chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
yes yes yes yesy yesyesyesys THIS IS WHAt SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED. I wanted canon Dean/Benny so much you have no idea. At this point I don't even care about all the Destiel queerbaiting, I'm done with it; ever since the start of season 8 and "Everybody Hates Hitler," I've just wanted Dean to accept his bisexuality and be with a man who understands him.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Love the Benny/dean interaction. And I totally agree with you on the Sam front.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
LOVE it! ;D There are way too few Benny-fics out there, and even fewer Dean/Benny stories :( But this one was perfect! :) Have you thought about continuing this one? Maybe turning it into a multichapter fic? 'Cause this would definitely work as a first chapter, and I'd really love to read more!