Reviews for Heading Home, Epilogue: Our Man in Tegernsee
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Great story. I would agree with your assessment. If you looked closely enough during this episode and the whole 2nd season, you could how much Lee and Amanda cared for one another.
cyndergator chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Oh I love it this is great! Wonderful :)
AdventureGirl6 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
That was a very cute story. A nice little 'fill-in' to a good episode. And from an on-lookers POV. :)
spying eyes chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Oh, well done. What a sweet, tender little gem. I loved it!
lis8814 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
So wish this as the tag. Great sceen
resourceful chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Beautiftul! I always wished the tag for "Our Man In Tegernsee" had included the flight home from Germany. Now you've gifted us with the touching scene. Allowing the stewardess to share her observations heightened the sweet moments of Lee's devotion and Amanda's trust. Their cautious dance around a growing attraction is laid bare in the silent, but tender, display of budding love.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This was great! I think you showed how much Lee cares about Amanda before he even realized it himself. Love the scene, it would have fit perfectly in the episode!
kerrymom chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Cute. Yet another fine example of everyone but them knowing they should be together!
RaeRae2013 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Loved this! In my opinion, their growing relationship was apparent, and you hit it spot on. Makes me wish this scene had been in the episode. :)
Jod88 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Another beautiful story.
As Bruce mentioned, Lee is loving and protective of Amanda. Very sweet.
Jestress chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I love how sweet Lee is in this story! Awwwww! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Absolutely awesome! Thanks for writing this!
SMK4ever chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Wow! What a beautiful story. I loved every word!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Excellent!
Kiddo96 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Another great one! Love your writing