Reviews for The Terran Rebirth
Guest chapter 51 . 12/23/2015
I love this chapter's interpretations.
Zoomwar chapter 64 . 11/11/2015
I must say, I did not expect this to end this well. Great writing, story, and cast. Well worth the hours invested in to the story. If I could experience the ride that same way again I would. I look forward to Zerg Reborn.
Guest chapter 64 . 5/17/2015
If you have time you should attempt to make a small side story saying what happened to private will. Maybe he survived on the Anubis until he either bit the dust or de fending the ship from the zerg/Protoss. It seems to me it could be a viable short story
Dragonaut344Doomed chapter 64 . 3/19/2015
I really enjoyed this story. It was well thought out and I look forward to your other Starcraft stories! Later.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 51 . 3/17/2015
I cannot help but think how foolish it is for the Commander to not consolidate. The Commander was too kind, far too expressive and open. In the end it made him compassionate, far too compassionate, he only looked at the short term instead of the long term. It is because of him over half a million died due to the Terazine. If he simply continued his expansion through warfare there would be more stability.

His form of governance is also quite foolish. In the end of the day the Commander is a King and a dictator. Tyrant is merely matter of perspective. It would be more logical for the Commander to be Emperor, with the parliament as his vessels. Yet the Commander chose an oligarchy which seems to be leaning towards Republic, which is most foolish for world peace.

His offering of peace to the traitorous Royal family of Terazine was simply repulsive. Traitors are the worst kind, to offer them respite is simply vile.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Change "deliberating" to "debilitating" in the first paragraph. Possibly autocorrect put in the wrong word or you just got the two mixed up.
jonathin.stuart chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Can you do me a favor and send the docs to me? I want to copy this to microsoft word and print it out.
pyr0kid chapter 64 . 1/2/2015
wow you made the BEST fan fic EVER you are the new East Bridge!

i dont know what to think now. i just hope you make more like this. -pyr0kid
Guest chapter 63 . 1/2/2015
my god... you made me cry. thats hard to do
SneakyDevil chapter 64 . 1/3/2015
It was a wonderful story, which is still the only one to not only have been completed but also to have been continuously supported as the rest of them are currently as far as I know, dead. So thank you, ever since I first read East Bridge I wanted to see at least one person bring his ideas to completion and you have successfully done that in a manner that wasn't ridiculous.

I look forward to reading the completion of your series.

-SneakyD
Guest chapter 36 . 1/1/2015
my god this is gold!
SneakyDevil chapter 35 . 1/3/2015
Finally got around to reading this series again. Its from WH40k and is what I like to call a "table flip"
jonathin.stuart chapter 64 . 1/2/2015
Awesome. Reboot the zerg story though.
qfasa chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
The look like they've been severely nerfed.
They have hypersonic bullets that can pierce 2 inches of steel. The castle's minor cover is useless against them and taking cover behind thin stone cover is not enough. And I doubt anything less than the most powerful of casters would be able to stop a barrage of hypersonic bullets. Even Protoss shields fall quickly to nine marines. The mage should have been ripped to shreds.
A mage might be able to stop a regular modern bullet IF a shield was made beforehand but it would not stand a chance against so advanced terran weaponary.
Chaos chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
just ... wow, Boom, that was my brain exploding ... you have literally blown my mind here! this story was GREAT, it had ALL the basics, the only thing missing here was a romance, ( though to be honest it is completely mind blowing even with-ought said romance ) EVERYTHING ELSE was here, good plot, good storyline, good background, excellent characters, Everything! i absolutely LOVE the way you put this together, and if there is a Sequel ( which i truly hope there will be ) i will be the FIRST one on that crap, you can count on it! perhaps a sequel with some anthana? ( Anthony and Xana ) oh well, either way, i LOVED this crap, man! it was AMAZING i read all the way to the end, this is by far the BEST fanfic i have read in a year!