Reviews for The Terran Rebirth
JoaquinHawke chapter 64 . 2/25
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WILL WHYYYYYYYYYY, TAKE MEEE NOT HIMMMM, I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE ANTHONY X XANA, I WANT MY WILL X ELISE WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME FRANTIC.
Oh well. Amazing story, even if I'm a couple years late. With all due respect, i understand the need that all freaking authors seem to have to kill someone, but, fuck you, fuck you hard and fuck you politely. Why Will dude, kill freaking Salem ;c
Just gotta let you know that you're awesome. (And that you must finish the Protoss Rebirth, please, best race can't be discontinued).
You're the best.
Sarnakh the Sunderer chapter 35 . 9/6/2016
Ah yes, Warhammer 40k. I assume DOW 1?
Guest chapter 51 . 12/23/2015
I love this chapter's interpretations.
Zoomwar chapter 64 . 11/11/2015
I must say, I did not expect this to end this well. Great writing, story, and cast. Well worth the hours invested in to the story. If I could experience the ride that same way again I would. I look forward to Zerg Reborn.
Guest chapter 64 . 5/17/2015
If you have time you should attempt to make a small side story saying what happened to private will. Maybe he survived on the Anubis until he either bit the dust or de fending the ship from the zerg/Protoss. It seems to me it could be a viable short story
Dragonaut344Doomed chapter 64 . 3/19/2015
I really enjoyed this story. It was well thought out and I look forward to your other Starcraft stories! Later.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 51 . 3/17/2015
I cannot help but think how foolish it is for the Commander to not consolidate. The Commander was too kind, far too expressive and open. In the end it made him compassionate, far too compassionate, he only looked at the short term instead of the long term. It is because of him over half a million died due to the Terazine. If he simply continued his expansion through warfare there would be more stability.

His form of governance is also quite foolish. In the end of the day the Commander is a King and a dictator. Tyrant is merely matter of perspective. It would be more logical for the Commander to be Emperor, with the parliament as his vessels. Yet the Commander chose an oligarchy which seems to be leaning towards Republic, which is most foolish for world peace.

His offering of peace to the traitorous Royal family of Terazine was simply repulsive. Traitors are the worst kind, to offer them respite is simply vile.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Change "deliberating" to "debilitating" in the first paragraph. Possibly autocorrect put in the wrong word or you just got the two mixed up.
jonathin.stuart chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Can you do me a favor and send the docs to me? I want to copy this to microsoft word and print it out.
pyr0kid chapter 64 . 1/2/2015
wow you made the BEST fan fic EVER you are the new East Bridge!

i dont know what to think now. i just hope you make more like this. -pyr0kid
Guest chapter 63 . 1/2/2015
my god... you made me cry. thats hard to do
SneakyDevil chapter 64 . 1/3/2015
It was a wonderful story, which is still the only one to not only have been completed but also to have been continuously supported as the rest of them are currently as far as I know, dead. So thank you, ever since I first read East Bridge I wanted to see at least one person bring his ideas to completion and you have successfully done that in a manner that wasn't ridiculous.

I look forward to reading the completion of your series.

-SneakyD
Guest chapter 36 . 1/1/2015
my god this is gold!
SneakyDevil chapter 35 . 1/3/2015
Finally got around to reading this series again. Its from WH40k and is what I like to call a "table flip"
jonathin.stuart chapter 64 . 1/2/2015
Awesome. Reboot the zerg story though.