Reviews for The Terran Rebirth
Slim Dustpan chapter 57 . 4/10
I hope your Horus doesn't have a ... Heresy
Arashi Tenebris chapter 20 . 12/24/2017
how the freak did those "samurai" sword can piece/cut the material of terran so easy like that ,even a normal medieval full plate armor can hold it with ease,not to meantion the "samurai" sword are make to cut though weak or no army guy,not for hammering the sword with heavy armor ,unless he piece it in a exposed part of armor and also have a better material that are more strong and durable than stell (with in this case still not enough for the advance material for armor of terran) ,finally why they still not make a conduct/resist design to deal with the electric spell yet ?
Axcel chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Well that escalated quickly with no background no build up no descriptions, etc.
andrewswings chapter 64 . 7/5/2017
this was any amazing story, so much so that i didn't got to sleep last night started at 2300 it is no 0930
rob.york.1690 chapter 52 . 6/20/2017
the Necrontyr or Simply the Necrons
Thunderbird2 chapter 2 . 5/4/2017
oh so he wants socialism,that's why he is stupid,he wants everyone to be equal even though his friend gives him a great point as to why he shouldn't be a general because he doesn't have leadership qualities,but he is stupid so he said doesn't matter if you're completely unfit for the role I'll give it to you anyway cause why not
JoaquinHawke chapter 64 . 2/25/2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WILL WHYYYYYYYYYY, TAKE MEEE NOT HIMMMM, I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE ANTHONY X XANA, I WANT MY WILL X ELISE WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME FRANTIC.
Oh well. Amazing story, even if I'm a couple years late. With all due respect, i understand the need that all freaking authors seem to have to kill someone, but, fuck you, fuck you hard and fuck you politely. Why Will dude, kill freaking Salem ;c
Just gotta let you know that you're awesome. (And that you must finish the Protoss Rebirth, please, best race can't be discontinued).
You're the best.
Sarnakh the Sunderer chapter 35 . 9/6/2016
Ah yes, Warhammer 40k. I assume DOW 1?
Guest chapter 51 . 12/23/2015
I love this chapter's interpretations.
Zoomwar chapter 64 . 11/11/2015
I must say, I did not expect this to end this well. Great writing, story, and cast. Well worth the hours invested in to the story. If I could experience the ride that same way again I would. I look forward to Zerg Reborn.
Guest chapter 64 . 5/17/2015
If you have time you should attempt to make a small side story saying what happened to private will. Maybe he survived on the Anubis until he either bit the dust or de fending the ship from the zerg/Protoss. It seems to me it could be a viable short story
Dragonaut344Doomed chapter 64 . 3/19/2015
I really enjoyed this story. It was well thought out and I look forward to your other Starcraft stories! Later.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 51 . 3/17/2015
I cannot help but think how foolish it is for the Commander to not consolidate. The Commander was too kind, far too expressive and open. In the end it made him compassionate, far too compassionate, he only looked at the short term instead of the long term. It is because of him over half a million died due to the Terazine. If he simply continued his expansion through warfare there would be more stability.

His form of governance is also quite foolish. In the end of the day the Commander is a King and a dictator. Tyrant is merely matter of perspective. It would be more logical for the Commander to be Emperor, with the parliament as his vessels. Yet the Commander chose an oligarchy which seems to be leaning towards Republic, which is most foolish for world peace.

His offering of peace to the traitorous Royal family of Terazine was simply repulsive. Traitors are the worst kind, to offer them respite is simply vile.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Change "deliberating" to "debilitating" in the first paragraph. Possibly autocorrect put in the wrong word or you just got the two mixed up.
jonathin.stuart chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Can you do me a favor and send the docs to me? I want to copy this to microsoft word and print it out.