Reviews for Kitsune
The-Turducken-Affairs chapter 6 . 2/18
I've read this a couple times (because it's awesome), and I'm dying to know what happens next. Oh my gosh, please update! T.T

I love the take on Naruto's personality. He's a great mix of tortured time traveling soul, and goofball! :) Also, the plot progression is getting good. I really want to know what "Kitsune's" part in the invasion will be!
Great chapter 6 . 2/14
This one is interesting. Looking forward to more!
Luce-san chapter 6 . 1/28
I do hope you'll continue this, I absolutely adore this story. Its a good timetravel fic. I like that Naruto is still so cheerfull, in other fics Naruto is too serious that it just isn't Naruto anymore! I really like how he acts around others, it's funny. And other's reactions to him too. I also really thought it was funny when he said he couldn't care less if Orochimaru killed Danzo.
Have a good day
RustedEagleWings chapter 6 . 1/28
Great story! I really hope you update soon!
LookOverHere chapter 6 . 1/26
Tis good stuff! Pls updateeee
How cute I can't wait for the next chapters
wimseyfan chapter 6 . 1/18
This is my favorite of your fics. I hope you continue it. It is great.
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 6 . 1/12
Very good. Update soon
LittleWesties9 chapter 6 . 1/11
Noooooo! I need more chapters! D: why did you leave it!? It's such an awesome story, I love it! :'(
freetobe16 chapter 6 . 1/9
Update! This is really good!
Rocketchu chapter 6 . 1/8
Please please please continue this fanfic. PLEASE I BEGGING YOU! PLEASE!
mds777 chapter 1 . 1/5
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Now this chapter was really hilarious. Awesome job. :)
deathgrunty chapter 6 . 1/5
I love it! It's Naruto getting sent back in time, but he didn't want to go back. Then coping up seeing his friends walking alive. Naruto is definitely in character, but the whole tag approach really brought a smile to my face, the one way to forge friendship is having fun with them.
Losing Midnight chapter 6 . 1/4
The Kakashi/Naruto brother moment was so cute! I can picture Kakashi being an older brother to Kitsune. And this story is so well written and descriptive! One of the best time travel stories. Ever.
MORE! MORE! MORE! I WANTZ MOAR!