Reviews for Kitsune
Mee chapter 6 . 12/6
I love it! The part where kitsune messes whit Gaara outside the gate is hilarious. And the way you write everyone is great. I know this probably won't get an update but I still think this is one of the better naruto time travel fics, good work!
bmarkilyasadrian05 chapter 2 . 12/3
Why does naruto act like tobi
Zela Night chapter 6 . 11/23
Kakashi knows!
Kistune should kick Ochi-hebi's butt!
He is so wicked cool!
I adore this story!
It's funny, interesting, deep, and in character while still being original!
SasoriTactic chapter 6 . 11/17
Tiny sons are so tiny! Gaara needs ALL the friends ALL.
VonSiegfried chapter 6 . 11/5
Update soon!
Psychopedia chapter 6 . 10/19
I know it's like 4 years ago since the last update, but the story is just so amazing that I sincerely hope you can surprise us with a new chapter (v)

Thank you so much!
Liz chapter 6 . 10/6
Are you going to write more of this story when you are not busy with real life please it raey good. I want naruto to meet jyraia I find him really fuuny
Kittens Kat chapter 6 . 9/28
This story is very good! More Please! Thank you for all of your hard work!
ethan.lukkar chapter 6 . 9/23
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
MikazukiSuzuki chapter 6 . 9/23
Please update soon
Rangle chapter 6 . 9/21
This story is truly a waste of time. You're forcing the plot to stay the same as canon but with an added OC named "Naruto". If your goals were to make some drama and humor, unfortunately the original work is superior without further alteration. I gained nothing from reading this. Not even mild amusement.
What the fuck is you RETARDED fucking dumass you obviously didn't Know so take this pece of shit and go die in a fucking with it
TuTheTofu chapter 6 . 8/22
So... no chapter 7?
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 8/16
This is such a fabulous story I'm heartbroken it isn't continued. Hope everything's ok. Where you were going with it...I'd love to see Naruto fight Orochimaru...and then he'd probably go off and find Pein, and then he'd go off and find Tobi and Madara and stop Bunny Granny from ever showing up. Right?
DutchessBatCat chapter 6 . 8/15
This is one of the best written time travel fics I have come across (aside from a few very miner spelling and grammar errors) I do hope you will eventually post another chapter, as I am very curious to see what you would do for the invasion and keeping Sasuke in the village.