Reviews for Kitsune
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 8/24
last ch 6

Kitsune could train even more . And save Hiruzen's life . And try to minimize the casualtives . And please update .
Arion Kagano chapter 6 . 8/17
This is fascinating and wonderfully written. I hope your muse someday inspires you to continue. I'd really like to read what happens next.
JustADamFrenchFry chapter 6 . 8/16
Aw, no! Please update! I wanna know what happens! What does Kitsune do to prepare for the invasion? Will someone tell Naruto about his heritage any time soon? What's gonna happen to Sasuke, will it be canon? What about Gaara? Will he do the same as before? AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Boop-Ba-Doop chapter 6 . 8/16
Please continue! This is gold!
zarahkid chapter 6 . 8/15
Normally I'm pretty okay with u finished fanfiction, but this is different. It's an amazing story and tugs at my heart. I really wish it had more chapters and was completed. :(
UPDATE OR DIE
Potkanka chapter 6 . 8/9
I knew what I was getting into when I decided to read an unfinished fic that haven't been updated in years, but I'm still sad there's not more. But I'm also glad I read it because I really liked it! Poor Kitsune, so traumatized but also funny and way over his head but still helping his friends... and now he has at least Kakashi who knows the truth (Hiruzen and Inoichi just aren't the kind he could chat with when he needs a friend with no secrets between them, I guess.)
I love this fic so much. I've read it like eight times already :D I hope you come back
AyaEmett chapter 6 . 7/30
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiatuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssss
PikachuStark chapter 6 . 7/28
I dont know why you stop to write this ff, but was soo good. Its been 3 years nearly... but i hope someday you can finish this story .
Kamui Senketsu chapter 6 . 7/26
Yep. Still pure awesome.
Awwwwww. So good.
Kiriko the 22 tails chapter 6 . 7/6
awe, this story just pulls at my heart strings!
Dia Konran Uzumaki chapter 6 . 7/2
this was great I need more please
JWolfcat chapter 6 . 6/28
This is a good story, why did you abandon it?

Sincerely;