Reviews for Megaman the Zero Saga: Return of a Warrior
Twebster900 chapter 18 . 3/24
To tell the truth, I was so exited to read this that I didn't catch any of the mistakes until the second time reading it. In other words, this story is amazing.
FrostWingedButterfly chapter 18 . 3/22
Are we going anymore appearances from Characters from NT Warrior and Battle Network
Lucario chapter 18 . 2/9
So, will Zero be getting his other weapons back as time goes on? (the shield boomerang, etc) all of them were really useful. And also, will the bosses from MMZ1 be on the guardians' side since the guardians were their commanding officers back then?
Ventus Uzumaki chapter 18 . 2/9
This is getting more hints. Well reference to Megaman ZX not all of it, if Weil returns. Imagine that certain Biometal come back. No idea

But the plot is getting interesting even I like using Biometals myself
Thecowinspace chapter 18 . 2/9
First of all, yep, soap. Definetely. Why I said that I would throw soap at people is a long story for me, but I'm only going to say that it is a proven unorthodox way to get everyone in a room to shut up. And no problem when it comes to beta-reading, I'm happy to contribute in any way. In another note, Pyro is probably how everything will end horribly. And the remark about Tsunami and Mr. Perv... Let's just say I am now scarred for life, not that I wasn't to begin with. Also, how are the cast of the MMZ games dead? Horrible car accident complete with gunfire? Or some battle of glory?
LunaClefairy chapter 18 . 2/8
I sort of had a feeling Lyra wouldn't like that Zero kept the truth of his past from her. I did not think THAT was the reason why, though. In his defense, he technically didn't lie, he just dodged her questions about it. And Lyra's being awfully hypocritical by getting upset at other people keeping secrets when she's doing the exact same thing.

Ah, so Lyra was aware of her telepathic connection with Zero all along. She did an awfully good job of hiding that, though. And Reina has officially revealed that their link is the result of Full Synchro. Now that I think about it, you've modified the Full Synchro a bit, as I've read the manga and I know Lan's body didn't zonk out like Lyra when he went into Full Synchro.

I'm still impressed that Lyra and Zero made such a powerful and long-lasting Full Synchro so quickly in spite of the fact that they don't get along very well. Even Reina stated that few others have maintained it as long as them. I'm sure there's got to be some underlying reason for this... On the other hand, since they seem to randomly synch up at times even outside of battle, they don't have full control over the power yet.

Pfft, okay, Tsunami and Pyro are reminding me of Sango and Miroku from Inuyasha. The male is a total pervert, and the female repeatedly hits him in a comical way because of his pervertedness. I bet Tsunami secretly likes Pyro, though, especially after Leon's comment comparing them to an old married couple.

Well, I can't say I expected you'd take this turn. A mass outbreak of Zero's old deceased enemies from Cyberspace thanks to that wretched Dr. Weil! No wonder Zero and the Guardians were called back to the living world; this is a disaster in the making! Unfortunately for Zero, things didn't go quite right and he got stuck with Lyra. That reminds me, I've been curious as to why Dr. Masturba decided to give Zero to Lyra. Sure, it was awfully convenient that Zero showed up right before her birthday, but Dr. Matsurba technically still could have given her any Navi (including you-know-who), especially considering Zero's loner nature and reluctance to get the humans involved in his problems. But I'm sure that will be explained.

Oof, I certainly wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of one of Zero's death glares. Looks like Lyra was scared out of her mind. Although she was right; Zero probably had more dialogue in this chapter than all the other chapters combined. He is one of those guys who prefers to let his actions do the talking.

So Lyra's still going to go into battle despite the fact she's still hurting from the injuries she sustained from Fefnir. I'm not sure if that's gutsy or stupid. But Zero did seem to (unintentionally) lend her his strength when they were synched while fighting Leviathan before, so if it happens again, the pain may not bother her as much.

I spotted a couple spelling mistakes here. You wrote "Angry red marking" when I'm sure you meant "markings". And near the end you wrote "his partnership" when you likely meant "this partnership".

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! In the meantime, I've started playing the Mega Man Zero Collection again, and after playing Azure Striker Gunvolt a bunch and altering the controls to match that game I'm feeling a lot more comfortable with it. I'm on Zero 2 and getting my butt kicked...again. I really like these games, but they're extremely difficult. At least there is the Easy Scenario, but I'm trying to complete the normal difficulty of each game so I can unlock all of the artwork and E-reader cards.
FourthWallBreaker chapter 18 . 2/8
Hey, dialogue is good - it means we get a breather in between action scenes to digest what's going on. I'm looking forward to our Net Police friend...I remember what her Navi was the last time you got this far... (I'm not spoiling, though!)

As for X... *sticks out tongue* Your first chapter pretty much did that for us, remember?

At least they were able to explain some of what was going on with the guardians. I'm looking forward to seeing more familiar faces show up - some a little more than others, if you can already tell. ;)

I'm surprised about the little tale behind Lyra there. I'm guessing we're going to get more glimpses into her past as the story goes on...and maybe Zero's going to help her get through it? And what about Full Synchro - are the other previously-dead Navis going to get the same treatment eventually with their NetOps? It'd be pretty cool to see Sam and Harpuia working together...maybe in a Dimensional Area like in the anime...

And I like the personalities you have set up for the original characters. They work quite well. To be honest, Tsunami actually reminds me of Nami from One Piece a little bit...mostly because of the fist-swinging factor. It works well against people like Pyro, that's for sure!

I'll be eagerly awaiting your next chapter!
EvanderAdvent chapter 18 . 2/8
I really hope you use Axl in this at some point, he needs more time to shine!
Thecowinspace chapter 17 . 2/4
First of all, MAN, THAT'S SOME DEEP STUFF! I mean, the thing with the ZX into BN transition and the other thing with the thing- you know what I mean. Case in point, good explanation. And I totally feel Lyra's response to that, because if I was in that situation, I'd start throwing soap at people in the room (Please don't judge, and yes I throw soap at people). Lyra's just more civil, and quite frankly, less crazy, so that was a good reaction. But where did X go? Does that Net Police agent have him? Why does there have to be a perv in this story? Is there going to be mention of the biometals? and most importantly- why am I asking so many questions? Find out- NEXT CHAPTER!
Lucario chapter 17 . 2/2
Will we be seeing the programs of the old maverick bosses anywhere? Or Zero saga bosses for that matter. (Magma Dragoon, Copy X, I'm looking at you.)
FourthWallBreaker chapter 17 . 2/4
Wow. That's a lot of information being thrown in there. Lyra's definitely going to need some time to figure all of this out. Zero's going to have a lot of explaining to do...and I'm looking forward to seeing other old faces come up. Like X. *snickers*

As for me, I'm doing well - still writing, as you can tell. I'm glad that you're still writing, too. Just be careful about that whole "grounding" thing.

I'm glad that you're finally able to move forward on the plot! I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter you post!
blee7442 chapter 17 . 2/2
Well, this is interesting,but I feel like I know her somewhere,since I've read the previous version. I guess I'll wait and see. I see you didn't bring Lan and the others in like you did before.
Ventus Uzumaki chapter 17 . 2/2
Try to see the manga first or watch the anime. I seem the season. Or watch the subbed anime Rockman Stream.

By the way, love the story and a hint of plot points
LunaClefairy chapter 17 . 2/1
Holy... You updated so fast! You really took me off guard! In fact, your haste in posting this is pretty evident from the number of spelling and grammar mistakes. Quick updates are good and all, but be sure to proofread!

So the boss of Pyro, Tsunami, and Leon has finally revealed herself, and she basically spilled out a quick summary of the entire Mega Man Zero series. I can see that it's an awful lot for Lyra to take in, especially in her current condition. And well, it doesn't help that she just found out that her navi is a 400-year old robotic mass murderer. It's amazing that she ran off so fast, though, considering how much pain she was in.

This was a rather short chapter. Hopefully the next one will further elaborate on things, including the group's thoughts on Zero, the guardians, and the events of the past four centuries.
blee7442 chapter 16 . 2/1
Now this is a complete surprise. I wonder how Lyra can get into Zero's body. I know this wasn't even in the previous version. Anyway,keep up the good work.