Reviews for From Yesterday
iwokeuponthewrongsideoflife chapter 20 . 12/30/2016
Oh. My. Freaking. Apple pie gods. I cannot even human right now. Seriously I don't even know what to do with my life right now. This is, hands down, my favoritist story ever in the history of stories. The amount of emotions elicited from my cold little heart was very impressive. BUT THIS STORY! I CAN'T! I don't even know how to tell you how awesome this story is. Like, I don't think there's even words to describe the awesomeness! This is the kind of story that is so amazing I wish I could go back and read it for the first time all over again. To be able to experience it for the first time one more time. It was so freaking amazing! Just, AHHHHHHH! The OCs were amazing, as usual. And the alternate story for S5 finale was flawlessly awesome. And everything that resulted because of that was equally flawless and awesome and amazing and just all the good things. I feel like I want to tell you how incredible this story is and all I'm capable of saying is 'awesome' and 'amazing'. I kinda suck right now. But this story was the farthest opposite of sucking that it could possibly be, and then some. Ok, I'll just leave this here for you to laugh at. Thank you so much for the awesomeness!
Woman of Letters chapter 20 . 12/2/2016
Supernatural Fanfiction Monthly Awards Review (November 2016):

Wow. Just wow.

This is a multi-layered story that's both action-adventure and romance with believable OC's. The boys are in character throughout. With a light editing job - just to catch the few typos that have crept in- this is ready for professional publication. I don't say that lightly.

I enjoyed the gradual way in which we were introduced to Brenna's and Dean's past and Dean's discomfort with having powers. Even better was the way you incorporated her sight and his light into their lovemaking. Cas present as a minor character was a plus and the ending was very well done. I love well-written SPN romances with happy endings. This definitely fits that bill.

I did get a tad confused at all of those characters in the mining town. The Smith family thing - who was active, who was just ignoring the goings on and not actively participating- a little unclear to me.

But I love this story and will actively recommend it to my friends. Thank you, and good luck to you with your original fiction.
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 20 . 11/30/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards - November 2016

I really liked this story! It kept me hooked, and our beloved characters were written in a lovely, believable way. Kudos to you for a job well done :)
kandilyn chapter 20 . 11/30/2016
Fan Fiction Monthly Awards November 2016

Great story. very engaging. Kept my attention through out the story. Thank you for keeping Sam and Dean front and center. Sometimes with OC's one or the other gets pushed to the side. Thank you for sharing your story.
sunshine102897 chapter 20 . 7/29/2016
This was literally a masterpiece
..took my breath away. I basically cried my way through the first chapters and then I just couldn't put it down. Thank you so much for writing.
mckydstarlight chapter 20 . 7/16/2016
This has been a beautiful and wild ride. I thing I read this whole story in approximately two days (including staying up all night once) and I was absolutely blown away by the beauty of it. The way you used all of your OCs, whom of which Brenna is my favorite, in this story to give Sam and Dean a home and a reason to come back to Lawrence, the place it all started was amazing. I have seen a lot of writers misuse OCs or love interests in stories, but I think you handled these characters beautifully. The fact that you gave Sam someone as well as Dean makes me even happier. I can't believe this is over. I am definitely going to miss Brenna. She has me one of my favorite OCs and probably always will be. Now excuse while I go have feels and cry in a corner over the fact that show Sam and Dean will probably never have this. There are no words that will really say how much I have loved this.
mckydstarlight chapter 18 . 7/16/2016
So I had just a tiny little bit of a come apart when Cas came back. Just a small one. Nothing the looney bin couldn't fix if someone had seen me. And then I teared up at his conversation with Dean.
mckydstarlight chapter 16 . 7/16/2016
I love the song Parting Glass! I've never heard it in Gaelic though.
mckydstarlight chapter 15 . 7/15/2016
It's gonna be that David kid from the library isn't it?
mckydstarlight chapter 14 . 7/15/2016
As soon as I read the words, "Brenna has a daughter." I knew she was Dean's. I've been waiting since I found out about her for someone to see a picture and recognize her as such. I just knew she was going to be his! I don't know how to feel about this information so I'm just going to keep reading and go from there.
mckydstarlight chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
Oh look. I'm having an emotion.
mckydstarlight chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
Well that was painful. I love how you're changing thus into an AU though. I can't wait to keep reading.
Wunjo chapter 20 . 5/26/2016
Totally awesome story! Loved every minute, can't believe it took me this long to find it, read it in one sitting it was riveting.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/19/2016
This story was indescribably fantastic. You have given us a chance to see a future for Dean and Sam that will most likely never happen on the show; a glimpse into what it could be like if the brothers were ever able to settle down and have families, while still staying true to their hunting roots. While I absolutely love the show and understand why a future like that is unlikely for our boys, it was immensely fulfilling to see it play out in this story. I am so glad you brought Brenna back, as she is one of my all-time favorite original characters, and Virgil as well. And your other original characters, Mason, Stella, and the others, were wonderful. This story had me glued from the beginning, contstantly causing me catch my breath, shout with glee, and laugh out loud. Not only that, it also made me cry, not once, but twice! And I am so not a crier. I don't know if you will ever see this review, but I was compelled to share my thoughts after finishing this story. All I have left to say is... well done. *slow claps
November'sGuest chapter 20 . 9/7/2015
Thank you for giving them a happy ending. There are people who don't believe in giving them girls, family and happy endings-but I've always felt that the only way this journey with these boys could ever feel complete and worth all the pain and struggle was if they get a happy ending. Everything else feels hollow to me.

I very much enjoyed reading this and enjoyed all of you OCs; though, I can't help but bristle at the way Stella was around Dean toward the end. I really, really wanted to tell her off a few times even if I did understand the why of it (I'm sure I could totally empathize with her if only I weren't so protective to Dean). Virgil with Dean was my favorite aspect, though. Probably a weird choice, but I really liked that they made a way to be friends. I'd love to have heard Virgil's impressive goodbye to Dean at the hospital and the service dog was just a brilliant idea.

I was pleased that Brenna had finally let go of her anger and was able to become the solid cornerstone a woman matched to Dean would need to be if it was going to believably work between them. It felt like she had settled and become an individual and not a mere reflection of Dean or a caricature of a female Dean. Aislinn, I think, was good for her.

I'm glad you were able to make peace with the demons of this story and find a way to give a satisfying conclusion to a beloved universe. Hope you are doing well. :)