Reviews for From Yesterday
sunshine102897 chapter 20 . 7/29
This was literally a masterpiece
..took my breath away. I basically cried my way through the first chapters and then I just couldn't put it down. Thank you so much for writing.
mckydstarlight chapter 20 . 7/16
This has been a beautiful and wild ride. I thing I read this whole story in approximately two days (including staying up all night once) and I was absolutely blown away by the beauty of it. The way you used all of your OCs, whom of which Brenna is my favorite, in this story to give Sam and Dean a home and a reason to come back to Lawrence, the place it all started was amazing. I have seen a lot of writers misuse OCs or love interests in stories, but I think you handled these characters beautifully. The fact that you gave Sam someone as well as Dean makes me even happier. I can't believe this is over. I am definitely going to miss Brenna. She has me one of my favorite OCs and probably always will be. Now excuse while I go have feels and cry in a corner over the fact that show Sam and Dean will probably never have this. There are no words that will really say how much I have loved this.
mckydstarlight chapter 18 . 7/16
So I had just a tiny little bit of a come apart when Cas came back. Just a small one. Nothing the looney bin couldn't fix if someone had seen me. And then I teared up at his conversation with Dean.
mckydstarlight chapter 16 . 7/16
I love the song Parting Glass! I've never heard it in Gaelic though.
mckydstarlight chapter 15 . 7/15
It's gonna be that David kid from the library isn't it?
mckydstarlight chapter 14 . 7/15
As soon as I read the words, "Brenna has a daughter." I knew she was Dean's. I've been waiting since I found out about her for someone to see a picture and recognize her as such. I just knew she was going to be his! I don't know how to feel about this information so I'm just going to keep reading and go from there.
mckydstarlight chapter 3 . 7/12
Oh look. I'm having an emotion.
mckydstarlight chapter 2 . 7/12
Well that was painful. I love how you're changing thus into an AU though. I can't wait to keep reading.
Wunjo chapter 20 . 5/26
Totally awesome story! Loved every minute, can't believe it took me this long to find it, read it in one sitting it was riveting.
This story was indescribably fantastic. You have given us a chance to see a future for Dean and Sam that will most likely never happen on the show; a glimpse into what it could be like if the brothers were ever able to settle down and have families, while still staying true to their hunting roots. While I absolutely love the show and understand why a future like that is unlikely for our boys, it was immensely fulfilling to see it play out in this story. I am so glad you brought Brenna back, as she is one of my all-time favorite original characters, and Virgil as well. And your other original characters, Mason, Stella, and the others, were wonderful. This story had me glued from the beginning, contstantly causing me catch my breath, shout with glee, and laugh out loud. Not only that, it also made me cry, not once, but twice! And I am so not a crier. I don't know if you will ever see this review, but I was compelled to share my thoughts after finishing this story. All I have left to say is... well done. *slow claps
November'sGuest chapter 20 . 9/7/2015
Thank you for giving them a happy ending. There are people who don't believe in giving them girls, family and happy endings-but I've always felt that the only way this journey with these boys could ever feel complete and worth all the pain and struggle was if they get a happy ending. Everything else feels hollow to me.

I very much enjoyed reading this and enjoyed all of you OCs; though, I can't help but bristle at the way Stella was around Dean toward the end. I really, really wanted to tell her off a few times even if I did understand the why of it (I'm sure I could totally empathize with her if only I weren't so protective to Dean). Virgil with Dean was my favorite aspect, though. Probably a weird choice, but I really liked that they made a way to be friends. I'd love to have heard Virgil's impressive goodbye to Dean at the hospital and the service dog was just a brilliant idea.

I was pleased that Brenna had finally let go of her anger and was able to become the solid cornerstone a woman matched to Dean would need to be if it was going to believably work between them. It felt like she had settled and become an individual and not a mere reflection of Dean or a caricature of a female Dean. Aislinn, I think, was good for her.

I'm glad you were able to make peace with the demons of this story and find a way to give a satisfying conclusion to a beloved universe. Hope you are doing well. :)
Tarane chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
Hi!I know you finished this story more than a year ago,but it's been about six months that I've started reading your stories and I enjoyed each and everyone of them!so I just wanted to thank you for this amazing journey you took the boys and me alongside them and I gotta say this chapter was a masterpiece! I cried the whole time I was reading it,some tears were because of sorrow for our broken hero,some for his great sacrifices in life,some for his larger than life heart and soul,some for his unique connection with his little brother, some for his losses and humbleness and eventually some for his peace and happiness when he was finally at home with the woman who truly loves him and vice versa and with a little girl who would have Dean as a great father and with his brother happy and alright alongside him.
My heart almost stopped by the rush of warmth and joy as Aislinnee called Dean dad...
Thank you for this emotional journey! As always your stories are the best!
Banner chapter 20 . 6/5/2015
I just found this story, and I spent the day reading it straight through. It's a wonder - intelligent, sophisticated, kind. I love the characterizations.
Trucklady53 chapter 20 . 5/1/2015
I for one like that they had a happy ending with a normal life with wives and kids and doing the things they enjoy doing. I really like the Brenna character you created. I am a little late on this boat but am reading all the Supernatural ones that I can find and enjoying them. Thank you for great writing and storylines.
scootersmom chapter 20 . 2/17/2015
I finally finished your story and it was just fantastic! I really, really loved it. I liked the way you finished it, so easy to see them living their lives but enjoying it too! Don't stop are just too good at it!