Reviews for The Cold that Burns
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
What an interesting idea! I really enjoyed reading your one-shot
Otaku and Proud chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
You gave my heart many dokis dokis. Thank you.
TheDinosaurKitty chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This was awesome.
SmileBecauseYourBeautiful chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Crying...I can't stop crying, I would love you forever if you wrote a sequel! :D but alas, that will never happen.
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Sweetie! I love your angst! Happy new year!
Trahnael chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Kinikilig ako! Wait... how could I say that in English? I don't know, all I know is that I'm getting this swirly feeling in my stomach and a tight but comfortable pang in my chest, kinda like every time I read or watch fluffy diabetic-sweet love stories and I just want to scream 'kyaa!'
Yep, that's what I meant by that non-english sentence there.
I keep telling myself that your fanfics are the best every time I finish reading one (I don't read them chronologically, though...). But I think this one has a reeeeeeeeaaaallllllyyyyyy gooood ending, and is the real best for me so far. Stay awesome! :D
Man, I don't even know why I ignored this fic in the past... (-_-)"
Butterfree chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I loved this oneshot! It's an amazing premise that could work as either a oneshot or a full length chapter story. Either way, you nailed it.

CupidKirby
My Solitude chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Interesting story! I really enjoyed reading it. xD
FanficFinatic2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Wow I'm crying your stories always do this to me omgeezers god i need to stop reading them but i just can't they're too good you display the emotions so well and it gets to me keep up the good work! :)
Katia27 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I'm crying. I swear, seriously, I cry. Not a bit, no, really, with a lot of tears!
SERIOUSLYYYY! T-T This is so sad! When I read that Misaki had to leave Usagi... NOOOO, THIS IS SO SAAAAD! STUPID SHADOW! XD

Really, your story is GREAT. This is one of my favorite, with an another, "Superficial". You have a BIG TALENT, please continue! These two made me cry A LOT! Even now, I try to resist x)
I'm jealous, you write so good... è_è You're lucky! (My fic are... RAAAAH XD )

Anyway, please continue, your stories are awsome, seriously!
I hope I can read another fictions like this one! )

*And excuse me, my english isn't very good, I'm french, you see... "" *
LadderGoat chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Another great story once again!
Reality Victim chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
uwaaahhh! Sugoi! Sugoi! Shuusetsu-sama! CX
tanigawa chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
First, I wasn't expecting that at all. I have to agree that what the shadow asked waa really more painful! I love you! You have this ability to make one guess only to prove us wrong!

I mean like in your paper cranes, you fooled me. And I think one needs to be such one talented person to do that! Keep it up!
ARequiemForADream chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Beautifully written. I was crying for Misaki. Oh ho people love putting his poor heart in pain, I hurt with him!