Reviews for XWAU02 -- Vamola! Kyoryuger!
DragonWarrior20 chapter 48 . 9/29/2014
Awesome ending. Will there be more?
Guest chapter 48 . 9/18/2014
Will their be a sequel to this amazing story. If their is make about the return of the Deboss and the original Kyoryugers children fighting back. Please consider this idea because i would appreciate it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Make Green x Blue happen in your remake of 100 years after PLEASE!
Guest chapter 47 . 7/13/2014
write 100 years after PLEASE!
brave kid chapter 47 . 5/23/2014
whoa great job on this buddy
DragonWarrior20 chapter 47 . 5/13/2014
Epic finale!
R3qu13m0f50ul5 chapter 47 . 5/9/2014
Well for me they are...

now... The we quit scene ROTFLMAO hehehehehe oh that scene alone made the lat few gutpunches of capter worth it.

any chance we might see either xros wars vs kyoryuger or kyouryuger vs kill la kill (oh nice bastardmon and nui shipping by the way, a true match made in hell)

I do have on question though do you remember the omake scene we had talked about in PM'S, the one with torin dogold and beelzemon going out drinking and literally curbstomping a version of bastardmon, could that still be in the works.. Please? O,_,O (poor attempt at puppy dog eyes)

with that said here's hoping the remaster chapters of xwau02 are going to restart soon. )i'm looking forward to the sao chapters)

oh PS don't think I didn't notice that fam's soul was a recolored version of dogold in hell. just how do you plan on explaining THAT my dear sir
DragonWarrior20 chapter 46 . 5/8/2014
Did you notice that Quartzmon and that one-eyed witch are calling the wrath of the Denizen of Breath and Space?

That witch will wish she haven't reborn or she will lose another eye.
R3qu13m0f50ul5 chapter 46 . 5/7/2014
didn't see it coming but wasn't surprised either.

please tell me though that nui i going to get the crap kicked out of her by Nyarko and Fam
DragonWarrior20 chapter 45 . 5/1/2014
Awesome Chapter!

Kida- We're screwed!
R3qu13m0f50ul5 chapter 45 . 4/30/2014
great chapter as always.

but I'll admit that this was my least favorite chapter of the story. Torin getting killed by the man he called king (dan) was my least favorite episode of the show.

although I'm glad I helped with that writer's block.
DragonWarrior20 chapter 44 . 4/29/2014
Epic Xros Over! And now The General of Sorrow is going bonker!

Kida- *squeal in horror*

BTW who are these two Super Sentai because I only know the Power Ranger team names, not their Super Sentai counterpart.
DragonWarrior20 chapter 39 . 4/28/2014
I'm a fast reader and these unique epilogue are great!
UruExplorer DTC chapter 33 . 4/26/2014
To Axel,

I’m sorry you don’t like that Fam is Lesbian, but it’s not something I’m going to change. That was the whole point of this chapter: Fam is Fam. Her sexuality doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of the overall story, and it doesn’t affect things beyond your perception of the character. Does she act any differently from before after this? No. She’s been written consistently with this plot point in mind, as I was writing Fam’s presence in this story based off of the source universe that she comes from, which only diverges off of baseline from one certain moment, when we go in to explore her back story.

So changing this would be something that goes counter to my emotions of trying to stick to that character, something I do try to do but not always succeed. Also, with regards to ease of changing the chapter, doing such would be very hard to do at this point.

I knew some people would feel put off, and I’ve been prepared for that all along. But I’ll be honest, yours is the first vocal review I’ve gotten that’s reacted negatively to this episode. So for that, Thanks, I suppose? This probably won’t make any sense to you but I’ve been waiting for the other shoe to drop and it’s a welcome relief to have it finally happen.

Whether you continue to read or not is up to you. I do wish you would continue to do such, but I won’t be upset if you don’t.

Thanks for reading this far,

Calum
DragonWarrior20 chapter 33 . 4/26/2014
You butcher this series! Change it to FamxInaba and no more lesbians!

It gave me dirty thought and i was going to yell at you! Change this chapter now!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »