Reviews for Tuxedo Arms
KaitlynLovesYou chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Cutest thing I've ever read, especially while listening to their duet3
Kaylee chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
As that was so cute nice job :).
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Awwww that was beautiful! Austin is just so sweet :)
That was great, loved it!
InfinitelyWriting chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
perfect is overrated :)
Mystik225 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
So sweet. I like the Ally-centric stories, it's nice to see things from her side. Maybe a story where you get both his and her side in the situation?

It was adorable how Austin kept reassuring her when she was having a mini-freak-out session, he keeps her relaxed on things that might seem major but in hindsight aren't so big. Like test scores, after 5 years no one is going to care that you aced your SAT exams. But you will remember fun times with friends. And things that go wrong at your wedding become memories to laugh over when celebrating your fifth anniversary.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Awww This is so sweet! :D
I've read all of your A&A oneshot stories and I think you're incredibly talented with your awesome writing skills!
Keep up the good work ;D
Can't wait for another one :)
ausllynow chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Sooooooooooo sweet!
tigerab1997 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
The. Dry beginning didn't make a lot of sense but I was still a good one shot
summer chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
how beautiful :) could you maybe do a raura fic? i would love that!
R5AAFan chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Awww!
Maiya chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
That was perfect! I have no words
JasmineLief chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
You. Are. Perfection. But it's overrated, you're right. You're not perfect, but you're a wonderful writer and I look forward to another upload! I loved this!
Kaylee chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Awww cute 3.
1DR5 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Fudge that was beautiful.
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
That was really cute :D I liked the frog family and collage application parts the best.
And this isn't necessarily a prompt but please listen to the song "All of Me" by John Legend and PLEASE write an A&A story based on it. I think if you did it it would be amazing :D