Reviews for Beat of My Heart
YaoiOverlord chapter 1 . 5/29
I'm so late to this :/, but its still good!
HMP chapter 1 . 1/16
I wish I could make googly eyed emoto-cons with text like everyone else can because this fic deserves about a hundred of them
babblebuzz chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Woah. This was written amazingly and it was all so good and both cute and intense! Excellent, super excellent! I really liked how gentle they were with eachother and little mentions of a prebious not so great boyfriend, who sounded like doflamingo but that's just my guess. Anyway I loved the fic, great writing!
Latta chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Perfect!
YaoiLover10016665 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Question... was the sunglasses and obnoxious clothing an actual character? if so who?
Princess chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This was written so beautifully. So real, so genuine. I could imagine the scene perfectly, and the hesitation of Ace taking Zoro seemed so tangible. It was like reading about someone's real first time, it was so sincere.

Amazing job. 3 Loved that zoro was the one receiving, yet giving at the same time
grandma chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
DAMN i love this. damn
Nothing333 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
It's safe to say that this one-shot is, so far, the best I've read. The first part with Chopper was cute beyond words, and I'm not a kid person so that is a lot to say coming from me, honestly! I enjoyed it inmensely and it left a goofy smile on my face. And the second part... the balance between the smut and the love was perfect. Very intense! Loved, loved, loved this!
Inukyou chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This was one of the greatest stories I ever read. I loved the story.
Loojee chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
when it got to the last part where Ace was to say 'I love you' to Zoro, the song 'Make you feel my Love' by Adele started playing on my radio, then the story clicked and everything was perfect. I'm not really feeling the story at first (but I really like the bullshit joke, Chopper was so naive and cute! TwT) because of Ace being an inexperienced top (i'm such a picky bitch). And when I thought I'm gonna hate this, Adele chose that moment and just started singing...and boom! this became one of the most romantic and sweetes story I've ever read. Thank you for posting this and for making me smile. And now Adore by Paramore is now on the background and it makes this story 10x sweeter. Kudos and praises to the author! (and what's with me and music tonight? xD)
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Amazing! I think I'm starting to like this pairing thanks to you XD
hedgehog3000 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Such a sweet and adorable fanfic!
Child!Chopper was just adorable and love how you made Zoro so attached to him!

Amazing work how you described the love between Ace and Zoro and how Ace told himself that he never wanted to get him hurt, that was just too good! Sweet ending as well :)
Monyas chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Wow, that just made my day! xD I loved it! All of it!

Kid!Chopper was absolutely lovely and I always to forward to other's interactions with him. So cute!

Also, AcexZoro is just hot! We don't see a lot of it around so this was definitely a surprise, a very awesome surprise! I love their characterizations, as always. You always seem to know how to write the characters' personalities sooooo well! It was hot but also insecure and so very sweet. Best first time sex ever! xD

Thank you sooo much! I'll look forward to your future works too!
daichi-tsukino chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Sweet baby jesus another perfect fic. I absolutely loved it! Amazing job, once again u
liekko.sibjorn chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I was a bit scared when I saw it was an AcexZoro thing, because I'm a ultimate fangirl of ZoroxSanji... But you did so well ! The part with baby Chopper was utterly adorable, and inexperienced Ace makes me melt. Your writing is excellent as usual... Immersive and visual. Zoro blinking like a cat... *drools*