Reviews for Anthology
The Beautiful Filth chapter 27 . 6/23/2014
Cat!lock is so freaking cute, and I've always imagined Sherlock as a cat so it's really fitting!

-Chris
Kathmak chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
*gulp* That was hot! Any time you'd like to continue this storyline, please feel free to do so. I know I would dig it big time. :-) Plus, it would be interesting to see this from Sherlock's POV as well.
Kathmak chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Love this! But I am curious about the video that inspired it...I tried to find it but it said it wasn't available.
Rocking the Redhead chapter 27 . 10/23/2013
Completed all the little stories and they were wonderful. Hope to see more
veronnieroo chapter 22 . 10/7/2013
Aaaw these are so cute...whats your tumblr?
SammyKatz chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
This was good. Now I can have a happy Sunday morning.
nowsusieq chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Reading this is just what I needed today. And Molly has the hots for her professor. Very cute.
nowsusieq chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Oh, I know what video that is. What a great idea to have them as Sherlock and Molly. Right in character too.
nowsusieq chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
And they say cats are dumb creatures. Curled up on a warm Sherlock sounds good to me. Very cute.
CloudCuckooLandHasAQueen chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
I really like the Sherlolly Pregnancy Timeline. I honestly like any fanfiction where the girl isn't an incredibly over emotional wacko or doesn't die in childbirth. Sherlock's reaction to his idea of "Trigger words" is frankly hysterical.
Danny-Bella-Gubler-Reid chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
Just read all, I look fantastic.
I hope soon be reading more.
Regards
Danny-Bella-Gubler-Reid
CorpseGrl chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
Just wanted to drop you a line to say these are all so entertaining. I tried to pick a favorite and just couldn't. Thanks for compiling them all. - CG
SammyKatz chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
These are great. Read them all. More please.