Reviews for Hustler
CSIfanGSR chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Sweet...that's actually good. I'm not really into reading one-shot stories but yours has a very nice sweet I-can-see-this-happening vibe. Love the story~ :)
Getupandgo chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Oh man! I loved this! it was silly.. but I could still see it happening. Loved the Grissom showing Sara.. and the banter at the end about hustler. but could I have a sequal please?
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
I totally suck at pool, and I've always wanted a hot guy to teach me how to play, but I keep chickening out. This fic is my inspiration.

Oh, and I could totally picture Sara as a hustler. Good job on the fic.
duckyv91 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
oh i love pool.
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
This one of my favourite humourus s/g fanfics, After read a sad fanfic I immediatly ran to this one so that I could stop crying and laugh my head off.
spikeswench chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
OMG! Warrick and Nick singing Love Is Strange... I may die, but at least I'll be laughing!
thousand-miles chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
God michmak great job. SO funny with that pool. And the whole Sara and Grissom. Oww that was just great. You know Zheidi is right, you are one of the GREATEST!
electricgurl chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Swig of beer drag of smoke ...that's all
Grav chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Laughed so hard. Memo to self, never read Michmak stories on chairs with wheels. I loved the ending too.

Grav
Jaecen chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
I laughed so hard that I cried! My sides still hurt! Seriously, I love it! I haven't read anything this hysterical since...I can't even remember when. Keep fics like this one coming. I need them to maintain any semblence of sanity! You rock!
LostInBlueSkies chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
WOW! This was hysterical yet vibey at the same time. The image of Nick and Warrick singing karaoke made me laugh so hard, especially the second song. You rock! I loved the G/S stuff, too. This was so amazing. GOOD JOB!

Marita
Morrolan chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
That was soooo good. I loved the songs the guys had to sing!
Michelle Cahill chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
It surpassed my wildest expectations! Wonderful job!
Angel Grace chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
That was fantastic, and I don't even 'ship G/S! Great mental image of Nick and Warrick performing the duets...hee!

Well written, although there were a couple grammar/spelling errors that are easy to remedy. Nice characterization of everyone...I actually enjoyed the tension between Grissom and Sara during the cue scene.

And you're right...so many innuendos, so litte time!

Gracie
Juu-Chan chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
LOL! I'm hyperventilating, I sware. I'm not really a G/S shipper, but THIS WAS HALARIOUS! Next time I play pool, I'm sooooo making my friends do that...