Reviews for Knights of Honor
Darksire64 chapter 4 . 4/10
Ah you should totally update soon!
Darksire64 chapter 1 . 4/10
Ah this is a good start. :)
The gate of Babylon ISN'T Gilgamesh. It is only something he has while HE was still KING. But since you have it to the sword anyways I'll only say this. Do you really believe that the more rare treasure could be restored in a matter of hours.?
coronadomontes chapter 4 . 2/28
me gusta este capitulo, ┬┐cuando salen mas capitulos?
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 2/22
Interesting begining, good chapter. I love Pandora, you cant decide if she is a mad genius, an inocent child or a clueless prankster!
Lord Akuma chapter 4 . 2/9
The irony pun wasn't lame it got a smile out of me. I really like this story. In all of the others were Gilgamesh is killed Shirou tends to loose most of his power. So the fact that you actually let him keep everything is nice. I never got the concept that you can be overpowered in the Campione! verse. It seems kinda impossible to be overpowered when your main opponent's are gods...
jil chapter 4 . 2/1
Please update soon.
neveryears chapter 4 . 1/31
Events don't really feel like they're flowing organically. Too many convenient events in a row leading to an obvious goal makes a story feel a bit too contrived. Well, if that's what you're going for, that's fine.

Good luck. And thanks for posting.
Master DK chapter 4 . 1/13
looking good look forward to update
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
I hate interludes.
Lord Sigfry chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Really bad grammar
pltrgst chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
he became the king of knights..?
Lost chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
So does that mean that Shirou has Gil's airship from Fate/Zero?
thesecrethunter chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Mmm I'm Liking this story! update soon please!
SilverIceRing chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Another good Campione/Fate story, but this time with my favorite route, UBW! This is going to be way too fun, I can already tell.

An interesting thing to me is how you used the darkness Gilgamesh was dragged into as a portal to another universe. I always thought that someone should use that in the past, since it seems like such a good excuse for a crossover to happen, but no one ever has. I had come to the conclusion that everyone was too realistic about it, and only regarded that portal like thing as what it truly was; Angra Mainyu trying to drag Gil into the grail, rather than a hole in space/time leading to another universe. Long story short, I'm glad to see one of my long held-in ideas finally take place.

As for the Interlude, I don't know why you wouldn't have wanted to write it. Such reveals from back in the original world are always fun to read about, I think. Loose threads are taken care of, precious friends/family/lovers are reassured, and the setup is placed for a reunion much, much later. A perfect chapter that both doesn't leave a person with the dreaded cliffhanger (too much) while also telling of interesting things to come, all in one package!

Can't wait to read more, especially with Shirou's fight against these Knights. Update again soon!