Reviews for Knights of Honor
BT chapter 3 . 9/15
Just a note, high school (grades 10 through 12) is not compulsory in Japan, but 94% of all junior high school graduates enter high school.
The more you know.
KazeShini23 chapter 4 . 5/4
Moar plox
Paxloria chapter 4 . 1/23
You NEED to update with more chapters!

I'm kinda looking forward to the moment when that organization realizes that they accidentally recruted an 8th Camione!
Paxloria chapter 2 . 1/23
Hold on!
Gilgamesh was the one that killed Berserker, not Shirou, and in any case that was in the other world, so why would Hebe feel Herkles presence coming from Shirou?
Bludflag chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
Probably the only ones who would be able to defeat him at full power would be other Great Knights, Campiones and gods.

How does Shirou know about Great Knights and power levels in under a day in touch with Campioneverse supernatural? Why does Arianna refer to Shirou as Sir? AFAIK, he'll get the title of Sir after completing his training.

If you put in forced romance with Arianna for no reason and no development to her character, I'll kill you ( www. youtube watch?vSVaD8rouJn0).

I would prefer if Shirou continues sword spamming either via Tracing or using his Gate. You can make him use Vimana and be all badass! Although it would fit nicely if he could be condescending to his opponents like Gilgamesh, but Shirou's personality ruined that before it could happen...

A rather nice story. I would be most pleased if you were to update this *tries not to show desperation for an update*
Golden Dragon King chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
Everyone, I'm very sad to inform you but... this author... is dead

Please, share your energy with me... I mean keep him in your prayers.
Slayer 10321 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Buu chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
I like this story, plzzzzz update a soon as you can!
EternityDragon2610 chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Well that was rather 'punny' at the end *ba dum ch*

Jeez tough crowd.
polarpwnage chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Property of Godou? Psh please, NTR dat shiz
riffin121294 chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Hope it will continue soon
Edgar3t chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
cool story, please update soon
Senju Kun chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
This story is interesting. Sad to see that you have likely abandoned it.
Telron chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
HOLy SHIT this is a good story so far and i look forward to the next chapter now
Darksire64 chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Ah you should totally update soon!