Reviews for You'll Be The Death of Me
Please update
SteveHarrington chapter 91 . 11/20
I really can’t wait for the next chapter! I’m a new reader
BUT I COULDNT PUT MY PHONE DOWN! Amazing! I’ve been looking for a oc x Neville story for so long but didn’t really like any and THEN I READ THIS AND MY LIFE IS CHANGED!
Unbelievable it’s ongoing and how hard you must work on it! Well done and thank you so much!
Eagerly looking forward to the next one!
Please update
Kinda annoyed by Harry but it all went well, it's good that Harry try.. and opened up his mind.
char170217 chapter 91 . 11/11
AMAZING! I haven't been able to read in awhile so it was wonderful to read multiple chapters in a row. You are amazing can't say anything else. I definitely did not see this coming. Please continue to write! And congratulations on your 4 years anniversary writing this fic! Keep it up! Loves from Char
LittlePurpleDress2 chapter 91 . 10/29
YESSSS YESSSS YESSSSS! I only started readin a couple days ago but I’m all caught up and HUGELY invested. You’re an amazing writer! Thank you so much!
stonebreakerironhill chapter 91 . 10/24
This chapter was good, especially the last bit between Harry and Graces. It showed that even enemies can be civil and kind to each other when they dont have to be enemies.

Keep up the good work and wow, I cant believe it has been 4 years, I can't recall when I started reading this but its been a while, I cant wait to see how it all ends. :)
This is amazing I have fallen completely and utterly in love with your story. Please update soon
Oh this is so good. I had to read it many more chapters is left?
barby03 chapter 91 . 10/15
It's two years since I found this story. I still love it, but I prefer the more happier chapters. There were so much violance, suffer in the last few chapters. I know HP is much darker in the six-seven books than the first book. But I hope there will be few light, funny scenes in the future. Waiting for the next chapter ;)
undy chapter 91 . 10/12
Thanks, reading that chapter was balm for a frazzled mind.
777 chapter 91 . 10/11
GAAAAH. i know it ended well but ... IT'S LIKE SERIOUSLY NONE OF THE GREAT HARRY POTTER'S BUSINESS. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM. AND HE SHOULD JUST KEEP HIS HEAD ON HIS OWN ... PROBLEMS. asdfghjk. GAAAAH. I don't know. Harry JUST FREAKIN' annoys me there. Like. My goodness. It isn't all about him. AND HE HAS NO RIGHT. NO RIGHT AT ALL. TO BUTT HIS HEAD IN THINGS THAT DOESN'T CONERN HIM. ugh. Please tell me he'll get his dues
calhounariel97 chapter 91 . 10/8
Update right now
ishouldreadmore chapter 1 . 10/7
Just have to say that I absolutely love this story and it alone made me want to create a account just to follow and favorite this; hope you keep writing. Im a huge Neville fan and its great to finally see something more for him.
anand891996 chapter 91 . 10/6
huh. I forgot to review even though I read it yesterday.
Nice chapter, Graces finally confessed...
Damn I can't wait for the next. Graces break down over the past few chapters... so epic
1,350 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »