Reviews for Tame Him
Blood-heart H2 chapter 7 . 2/25
"Baby maker 9000" Amy needs it
Blood-heart H2 chapter 6 . 2/25
Oh daymn... did they fuck? Because if they did then there's a reason why I'm crying. If they didn't, then I just embarrassed myself
Blood-heart H2 chapter 5 . 2/25
Butt... anul rape
Blood-heart H2 chapter 4 . 2/25
Sonic... XD you're killing me with your adorableness
Blood-heart H2 chapter 3 . 2/25
Why do i get the gesture sonic was originally in the village and left?
Blood-heart H2 chapter 2 . 2/25
Oh daymn... he gonna go to her house ... I need to stop...
Blood-heart H2 chapter 1 . 2/25
Oh daymn... smexy ... Oki I'm sorry
SAgotogether chapter 12 . 11/2/2016
Plz update this story is so good
Nya chapter 12 . 10/30/2016
This is amazing! I love it! Simply fantastic! w
Echo a old youtu chapter 12 . 10/16/2016
Nice story can't wait for the next chapter I love it
SanicGurl202 chapter 12 . 7/8/2016
Pleas hurry up and upload the next 's 2016 and u posted this in 2013.I'm DYING to read more!
Tazzysfriend3000 chapter 12 . 6/16/2016
Please oh please make more of these chapters thry were getting to the good part I dont want to stop reading this awsome story you wrote please oh please make more :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
FFFFFFFF-

Shadow I will literally KILL you.

"17 and hasn't mated? Ha put a -"

-.- SHE AIN'T EVEN MIDDLE AGED YET. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT... BIIIIIT-

And what are you? 65? Hunny, you are older than Sonic and Amy combined. You probably need to take some medicine to mate! OH YES I DID. :D
Amy: 17
Sonic: 20
Shadow: 50 and up

But since its a fan fiction she can make you younger; but hear me. You don't got to worry or stress over your dad cutting off your bells-of-loveland. Because I WILL rip ding-dong-along off Shads(If Sawnic doesn't 1st :D). -.-, let this be a warning...
Geek Scribe chapter 12 . 12/13/2015
Pearl, my sweet, my precious, don't want you to take this the wrong way but UPDATE!
Srsly, girl, you're killing me.
le.pechi chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
Will you continue? I'm fell in love with this story, so please spare me the pain and just tell me if you will or not continue.
please.