Reviews for Smoking
Chryslovesand chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Lovely, just lovely. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Ummm... Well, it's undeniably creative. I wouldn't think that Hermione would smoke, knowing the extreme health risks. And it doesn't seem very Snapelike. He wouldn't be that willing either. But nice story, definitely unique and creative. I wish you luck in any further writing pieces.
adrisweetheart chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Simply brilliant! I loved every single sentence. Congrats, you are really good. Keep it like that.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Sweet
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
*shivers and melts* beautiful.
iLikeTigerMilk chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Dude I WISH this was a massive a angsty drama story! THIS is a Hermione I actually like and you've made me love them both in only one chapter. X
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Sweet story :)
trashyreader chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Well-written, and I don't mean well-written just for fan fiction. We use so many things to fill our feelings of emptiness, but the smoke was a nice touch for a dark tone. As an English teacher, I can't help but encourage you to continued to write.
Sardaug chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Exquisite vignettes told with an exceptional economy of language. Brava!
Cedar Strength chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I must say, that was gorgeous. Everything was perfect. You did not glamourize the smoking, which I really appreciated, and every single sentence was necessary, not a speck of fluff in your writing. The story itself could have easily come off cold, but somehow you twisted it into something that held so much hope. Beautiful.
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I don't really know what to say about this other than I think it's bloody wonderful. Everything about it just works so well, I really can't fault it at all. I'm so glad I came across it.
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Oh, how I enjoyed this little piece of brilliance! Smoking!Snape has sort of become my headcannon, but Hermione not so much. However, you made it believable, and stirred so many emotions with this one-shot. Thank you for the lovely read.
Lady Puffazee chapter 1 . 11/27/2013