Reviews for Smoking
CodenameSev chapter 1 . 4/3
I never thought that a story can make me crave to smoke. tho I really dont. but to actually make me crave something that i would never do in a million years . that is something! Great story
Sister of Mayhem chapter 1 . 2/4
This was nice.

I wish I smoked, now. Weird, isn't it? :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
This might be the most perfect one shot ever written
CrazySlytherin chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
lovely
Chryslovesand chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Lovely, just lovely. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Ummm... Well, it's undeniably creative. I wouldn't think that Hermione would smoke, knowing the extreme health risks. And it doesn't seem very Snapelike. He wouldn't be that willing either. But nice story, definitely unique and creative. I wish you luck in any further writing pieces.
adrisweetheart chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Simply brilliant! I loved every single sentence. Congrats, you are really good. Keep it like that.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Sweet
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
*shivers and melts* beautiful.
iLikeTigerMilk chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Dude I WISH this was a massive a angsty drama story! THIS is a Hermione I actually like and you've made me love them both in only one chapter. X
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Sweet story :)
trashyreader chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Well-written, and I don't mean well-written just for fan fiction. We use so many things to fill our feelings of emptiness, but the smoke was a nice touch for a dark tone. As an English teacher, I can't help but encourage you to continued to write.
Sardaug chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Exquisite vignettes told with an exceptional economy of language. Brava!
Cedar Strength chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I must say, that was gorgeous. Everything was perfect. You did not glamourize the smoking, which I really appreciated, and every single sentence was necessary, not a speck of fluff in your writing. The story itself could have easily come off cold, but somehow you twisted it into something that held so much hope. Beautiful.
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I don't really know what to say about this other than I think it's bloody wonderful. Everything about it just works so well, I really can't fault it at all. I'm so glad I came across it.