Reviews for Lasciviousness
Rissa-channn chapter 1 . 4/9
my heart feels like it's about to burst and i can't stop smiling . good job!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This was so great! Such a fun little idea and you did so wonderfully with it. Keep up the lovely writing!
AlwaysLegend chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Well I'm not gonna lie, this is my favorite Teen Wolf fanfic out there. I've recently started reading them (to help with my Stydia obsession) and reading this just made my day!

I love the way you detailed Lydia's thoughts and how you stayed true to Stiles's character (unfortunately most of the fanfics I've read don't portray him like the TV show does, but your depiction of him is amazing:D). I also totally accept that Lydia would feel that way about Stiles using his big, intelligent words;) It's pretty much canon for me now:)

This story is amazing! Keep writing and DFTBA!

*i love you*
kimberly babaran chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
word formation for lasciviousness
klausandbekah chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Gah, I'm speechless. That was sexy and adorable and so very them. Love your writing style and it would be great if you maybe added to this. I'd love to see that date :)
guiltlessgleek chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Who knew studying could be so damn hot!? Bravo! Loved every sexy second of this! :):)
irmelonlord chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
/sobbing/
A beautiful, adorable, hot fic ughughugh
Also really funny, at the end with the Sheriff
Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This was amazing
Username Unknown chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
You write the best UST ever in the history of ever. It's so delicious I can't hardly stand it. I love the humor and sweetness of this... the smile on my face will not quit. I'm so engaged by this and head over heels in love with the way you write Stiles and Lydia. I have hearts in my eyes. Thank you for sharing! I hope you write more of them!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Ohmygod this was perfect. Can this just please happen thank you. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
this is literally the best stydia story I've ever read. like ever. I NEED MOREEEE
TeenWolfFics20 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I really loved how well this was written. There's like one typo and the dynamic between the characters is realistic. There was never a moment when I thought Stiles wouldn't say that. Great job. I want more!
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I DIED AND I HAD TO REREAD THIS TWICE SO I COULD DIE AGAIN UGH SLAY ME WHY DON'T YOU BC THIS CLEARLY WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN MY LIFE

10 OUT OF 10, A PLUS, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH MY HANDS ARE SHAKING? I AM SUCH A NOOB BUT I AM DEAD OKAY BYE I LOVE YOU FOR THIS
EllaMinnoP chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This is fantastic!
amgonyea chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Holy .. shit... wow. Can we see this actually happen? Cause that would make my year