Reviews for Harry Potter and The Game of Life
bassoongirl14 chapter 2 . 3/9
I really like this so far! I can't believe he lost the egg. Way too funny! I can't wait for more!
Godogma chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Okay, Harry levels up and Voldemort does too?

I'm done.
tylermech66 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
sigh...
voldemort is playing the game too huh?
so, coop, no, it would be, uh, versus I guess? Still, actually unique, props to you :D
BBWulf chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
Awesome fic. Hope to see it updated soon. :)
RCPMione chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
Nice change of direction with the gamer story, any chance of an update soon?
DarkViolet7258 chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Interesting, but I'm still reserving my judgment
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
A pretty interesting story, and I like how others beside Harry know of the game. It makes things more interesting.
stupidmocker chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
This is a bit of a chore to read tbh.
Outlook42 chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Could be a fun story hope you do more chapters for it.

Thanks
CthuluWarlock chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
keep up the good work
Andrius chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Wonder if there's a second player, or perhaps "the being" is watching Harry play? Anyway, great start, I've discovered videogame!fics just recently, but your seems really good so far.
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Ok
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
unexpected
Anon chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
You totally need to keep this story up, muse or not you need to get her to start giving you a handy or something to get it going. Harry can't be that hard to write, since if you are changing his character by giving him perks and other customizations. As the character is more fleshed out how you wish him to be he is not the angry little prick he often is. Or the Brooding Twilight Twinkling Emo boy he might be depending on how you compare characters.
britael chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Always willing to read this kind of fic, at least if it is well written like yours.

I didn't understand when Harry used his stats points. The initial and end result looks exactly the same to me. Later I noticed that you updated the end of the calculation, but not the base values. You should do so to avoid further confusion.

That said, good fic, keep on going.
Cheers!