Reviews for Meido
This is adorable and fluffy and everything I need.
MySpl33n chapter 3 . 9/9
This is a great fic. As for your fear of Weiss being OOC at the end, I think it's in character. She was feeling guilty about getting Ruby sick, and between Ruby wearing the maid outfit before and Blake having an idea of how Weiss can help Ruby feel better, it leads into it's own perfect moment.
LitchKing788 chapter 3 . 8/9
Omg I LOVE IT nurse Weiss need now. But for real as normal great work I know I'm reading late but oh well
Mew Shadowfang chapter 3 . 2/28
It's official! Blake is the evilest being to ever grace this planet! May Oum help us all!
Smilexcynical chapter 3 . 2/19
Reading this feels like victory. I dunno how to explain that. It just did.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!,!
thesonofabitchguy chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
I'm kinda sad there wasn't and romance but it was still really coot
RedTempationTrash chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
loved this chapter! ! im in love with this fic! and the reaction everything. in on character. congratulations!and thank u
kamonwan9952 chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
lmfaooo ohgosh this was great!
IAmAnonReviewer chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
When Weiss said 'Call me master' I died a little from restricted laughter...
Nemrut chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Adorable but I think my favorite here, was cosplaying fiend Blake, who is puppetmastering her gullible team into dressing up according to her favorite kinky stories.

Really enjoyable, thank you for sharing this.
Bickduncan chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
But yeah, you're pretty good at writing. Definitely need more reviews, so here have one.
NightingaleDream chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Blake, the cosplaying fiend! Loved it! This story was very amusing and the cute White Rose interactions were perfect. Now if Ruby, Weiss and Yang were to retaliate, what would they force Blake to dress up in? ...hmm.. ;)
Aires Drake chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Considering I just recently had my first experience with bronchitis (which makes your terribly miserable), I had a lot of empathy for Weiss and Ruby in this fic. Nice work!
chaosglory626 chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Another good story. My only problem with your works is that I like hundred thousand word or more epics that never end. You make really cute small sized stories, and those are nice sometimes.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »