Reviews for In the Darkest Night
Skittles-Panda94 chapter 5 . 4/7
I hope you continue this story I’m curious how it ends. It’s really good and interesting especially the history.
Death45Scyth47 chapter 10 . 2/15
Is this fanfic dead, I hope it isn’t I have enjoyed it. The story itself is very well written and I enjoy the world building that you have done
Guest chapter 11 . 3/6/2019
That was really good. I think I died a little inside when I saw when you last updated this. Here's hoping you pick it up again someday. Ty for the story though :).
Death45Scyth47 chapter 11 . 2/15/2019
Come on mate we need more
AlwaysChillin98 chapter 11 . 5/5/2018
Oh wow, this was REALLY good. Everything was so well written. a few spelling mistakes and sentence structure issues, but they were far and few between. I'm sad though that this story hasn't been continued since 2016. Wish you would pick it back up and tell us more of Elosia (29049) and Tela's tale of her adapting to normal life. Her perception of everything was so greatly caught here that it even I could believe it. Very well done and I hope you come back to this
Skittles-Panda94 chapter 11 . 2/4/2018
Are you continuing this story? I hope so it’s very interesting so far.
Ryan chapter 11 . 1/14/2017
Phenomenal tale, love the uniqueness of this and I hope you chose to continue it!
Still holding on chapter 11 . 6/17/2016
Is it weird that I still check this story every second day, to see if there is an update?
I'm still hoping for the next part. I am especially looking forward to Elosias introduction into Asari culture
Semi-neutral Nixon chapter 11 . 6/2/2016
This isn't dead is it?
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 11 . 5/31/2016
Really nicely done. Great characterization of both Vassir and Elosia. A very interesting political situation you've set up that I wonder if it would test out in reality. I suspect the Batarians wouldn't have or use as much technology and would depend more on numbers to threaten the Asari and Salarians. You semi-indicate this but at the same time the Batarians seem to have full access to most of the tools developed by the other races. Curious to see what you do with this story and its characters and, as always, thankful for your hard work on both.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
I know you didn't want to continue this story, but please, reconsider. It's amazing and I love it. I check up on it weekly still. It's a wonderful story that needs to be continued! 3
Naschkaetzchen chapter 11 . 3/5/2016
I skipped most of chapter 2 and 3. I didn't feel like I need ALL this information about galactic history, politics, character backgrounds including relatives and so on before actually getting into the story. But thankfully the brilliant first chapter kept me motivated to go on and chapter 4-11 rewarded my patience. Your ability to show and pin down 29045's perspective is nearly frighteningly good, the batarian programming ... nearly makes you wish for reaper indocrination instead. Love the shower scene, it's sad and beautiful and sexy and caring.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
YES, finally!
More please :)
rjohanek chapter 11 . 2/5/2016
I just wanted to say that it is GREAT to see you working on this story again! I can't wait to read more!
swemanD47 chapter 11 . 2/5/2016
I wish you updated this story more often.
It's one of the better i seen in a long time