Reviews for Move Along
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 55 . 6/12
What will happen next time
hermonine chapter 55 . 2/2
Great chapters! Update again soon!
kagome higurashi chapter 55 . 4/1/2020
please write some more. it's good.
m1m1 chapter 55 . 3/15/2020
I would like to read more please?
917brat chapter 55 . 2/16/2020
This is a really wonderful story that I would love to see where you are going to go with this so I seriously hope that you keep this up and update again soon because wow I would so love to read more of this.
Fire Dolphin chapter 55 . 2/3/2020
Ooo! Intriguing! I hope you update this story.
slvrphoenx chapter 55 . 11/29/2019
This is a great story. I was really caught up in it. I really hope you continue it.
kagome higurashi chapter 55 . 3/11/2019
please write some more. it's good.
rspringb chapter 55 . 1/1/2019
Live it
KEZZ 1 chapter 55 . 8/16/2018
Wonderful story so far
I am looking forward to reading more soon Please
IJustWannaReadEpicStories chapter 55 . 7/29/2018
I am not a fan of this story. Kagomes personality is irritating at best and the chapters are so short it's more like a collection of drabbles... for the same day. I was really disappointed about that, 55 chapters that could easily fit half of that and be a good, relaxing read. I miss more interaction, more character depths and just more story line. Less angst tantrums would be good as well, since after all kagome has been through, you would think she'd be more mature, and specially in the way she treats Shippo. I just can't understand how she can be such a b towards the fox, when she was such a loving mother/sister to him. anyways, I'm just disappointed.
AlteFritz chapter 55 . 6/17/2018
Thank you so much for updating. I like how Kagome didn't outright tell Haruhi the truth like other fanfics have her do.
YukinaBlueRose chapter 55 . 6/9/2018
I LOVE this story! ! ! ! I am SOOO looking forward to the next chapter! ! ! ! XD (Not rushing, just excited!)
YukinaBlueRose chapter 53 . 6/9/2018
Oh, just tell them that you know, but refuse to tell them. It would be HILARIOUS!
YukinaBlueRose chapter 44 . 6/9/2018
Never mind, he was just biding his time.