Reviews for Move Along
ThePandaHat chapter 55 . 5/16/2018
Yaaaaaaaaas
Angie chapter 55 . 5/16/2018
I’m in love huba hubaaaa!
Good story and it doesn’t drag too much. I’m pretty glad to be honest nobody has found out Kagome is a girl yet. A lot of stories have her found out really early and I’ve always wanted to see what it’s like if she was disguised for way longer.
Really good story though and love the development, thanks for the read!
pinkcupcake chapter 55 . 5/15/2018
update soon plz
TheOperaticSquirrel chapter 55 . 5/15/2018
I had almost forgotten just how much I liked this story. Rereading it made me remember just how great this is. I love the pace in which you build the plot. The short chapters automatically give it a light kind of tone and the eccentricities of the Host Club certainly brightens everything up, but slowly tension is growing. The blow out after they learn just how much their "friend" has been lying to them is going to be huge. It's also interesting how you never really explained the bet and what's at stake, rather just jumped into the plot leaving the reader to draw their own conclusions. Especially when Ayame commented that she hopes Shippo wins, for Kagome's sake. Is the bet related to what happened to InuYasha? What did happen to him exactly?

Anyway, another great update and I can't wait to see where the story is headed next.
Azumigurl chapter 55 . 5/15/2018
Update soon!
the Honeycomb chapter 55 . 5/15/2018
Is it just me or is this looking like a HaruhixKagome story? Do I get a prize if i guess correctly?
Silversun XD chapter 55 . 5/15/2018
awesome chapter! XD
917brat chapter 50 . 5/12/2018
Oh man this is just amazing and I would so love to read more of this please keep it up and update it again soon because so far it has just been great.
Lucky Lucy Heart chapter 51 . 3/12/2018
PLEASE UPDATE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story! The plot is AWESOME and your writing is AMAZING! I can’t wait to read the next chapter and I hope you upload it SOON!
The Wolf's Knight chapter 51 . 2/5/2018
I love this story! I am right now at war on if Mori of Kyoya are better suited towards your version on Kagome. Anyhow LOVE your story!
The Wolf's Knight chapter 3 . 2/4/2018
0o0 but the Black Magic Club is life!
grimmich chapter 51 . 11/16/2017
DUN-Dun-duh i wonder if her secret will make it past the beach... or maybe only a few or people find out and promise to keep the secret (or will that violate the bet? You never really told us the terms) result in maybe a relationship (kag/mori XD), or does the secret remain in tact? Ooo i cant wait to find out!
grimmich chapter 50 . 11/16/2017
Maybe if he stopped trying to be an authority figure to her their relationship would be better, has he considered that?
grimmich chapter 44 . 11/16/2017
Shippo totally cheated in their bet.
grimmich chapter 8 . 11/16/2017
And why does she just let him treat her like a child?
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »