Reviews for The Runaway
Guest chapter 23 . 12/31/2015
This story though, its so captivating. As I was reading it I felt like a movie was playing in my mind. So I need you to write more so that I can find out what happens next
Serenity-Moonstone chapter 23 . 12/31/2015
Finally! I can't wait for the next chapter! Looking foward to when hinata goes back to school! Or when hanabi finds out hina is her sister!
ilovefinn924 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
My heart!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/16/2015
I hope you come back to this story! I love it!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/15/2015
Please update soon
Zara chapter 22 . 6/7/2015
Please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
This story reminds me of a song called somebody to love by Queen. But I imagine her singing like Ann Hathaway from Ella Enchanted. GAWD I'm in love with this story! Please update soon!
Darkness-That-Carries chapter 22 . 5/30/2015
When the next chapter! I love this!
FallenHime chapter 22 . 5/29/2015
Found this story a little while ago and fell in love with it. It has a great concept and good story line that everyone can relate to in someway. Also never thought of a neji x yugito ship before but I like it o.o
As I was reading I thought that In your arms by nico and vinz would be a great theme song for sasuhina in this story :3

Love: FH
alysha.a.kent chapter 22 . 5/28/2015
Omg omg omg I can't wait for the next chapter!
BloodyNonsense chapter 22 . 5/26/2015
i wanna hear what all the people that went to her school thought about her on tv! also ino! you forgot them! i love this story btw! its one of my all time favorites :)
qwxy chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
it was good. i really enjoyed it. please complete it.. Thank you
Serenity-Moonstone chapter 21 . 1/31/2015
Omg this story is amazing!. Please please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Please update soon, I'm in love with the story!
Boulevard-of-The-Unbreakable chapter 21 . 11/27/2014
This Fic is just ssoooooooo FREAKING AMAZING!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.! I love I thinks it's Beautiful and perfect and awesome and amazing and when I read that she sang irreplaceable I did several fist-pumps, dropped to my knees and thanked the Kami above because THAT WAS THE EXACT SONG I WANTED TO BE IN THIS FIC! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Also do you think you can have the songs 'because of you' and 'mister know-it-all' by Kelly Clarkson and 'Best thing you Never had' by Beyonce in here? Bye! You're awesome :D!