Reviews for The Runaway
I hope you come back to this story! I love it!
Please update soon
Zara chapter 22 . 6/7
Please update soon
This story reminds me of a song called somebody to love by Queen. But I imagine her singing like Ann Hathaway from Ella Enchanted. GAWD I'm in love with this story! Please update soon!
Darkness-That-Carries chapter 22 . 5/30
When the next chapter! I love this!
FallenHime chapter 22 . 5/29
Found this story a little while ago and fell in love with it. It has a great concept and good story line that everyone can relate to in someway. Also never thought of a neji x yugito ship before but I like it o.o
As I was reading I thought that In your arms by nico and vinz would be a great theme song for sasuhina in this story :3

Love: FH
alysha.a.kent chapter 22 . 5/28
Omg omg omg I can't wait for the next chapter!
BloodyNonsense chapter 22 . 5/26
i wanna hear what all the people that went to her school thought about her on tv! also ino! you forgot them! i love this story btw! its one of my all time favorites :)
qwxy chapter 1 . 4/1
it was good. i really enjoyed it. please complete it.. Thank you
Serenity-Moonstone chapter 21 . 1/31
Omg this story is amazing!. Please please update soon!
Please update soon, I'm in love with the story!
Boulevard-of-The-Unbreakable chapter 21 . 11/27/2014
This Fic is just ssoooooooo FREAKING AMAZING!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.! I love I thinks it's Beautiful and perfect and awesome and amazing and when I read that she sang irreplaceable I did several fist-pumps, dropped to my knees and thanked the Kami above because THAT WAS THE EXACT SONG I WANTED TO BE IN THIS FIC! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Also do you think you can have the songs 'because of you' and 'mister know-it-all' by Kelly Clarkson and 'Best thing you Never had' by Beyonce in here? Bye! You're awesome :D!
misao97 chapter 21 . 11/27/2014
I really like your fic! Please update soon! Gambatte!
BloodyNonsense chapter 21 . 11/22/2014
i adore this little story 3 can bee come in soon? as like a famous rapper? it would be funny xD
SONGS for hinata! muse by OCAD
dollhouse by Melanie Martinez. dollhouse fits Hinata in a BIG way at least for this story.
song for ino/about ino: let the games begin by Anarbor. its about a cheating slut xD
SasuHina fan chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
It will be cool, if Sasuke and Hinata got together and sung
"Love Suicide " by Tinie Tempah ft Ester Dean ( awesome lyrics and song in my opinion) Go SasuHina. I'm so in love with your story :) Keep up with the Updates :) So excited for the next chapter.