Reviews for The West Son of Krypton
roxassoul chapter 13 . 10/6
Dosent Flash think that wally is 13?
tiwari2041 chapter 14 . 9/23
This is my first young justice fan fix and because of this story I am in love with it plz updates
Oh man, I am loving this story. I think my favorite part about it is how Barry and Wally's relationship is developing. Every piece of the love and affection they have for each other feels like a hard won (but satisfying) battle and I'm cheering for them every step of the way. I like how their characters are developed in general too. Like how Barry does not know how to handle a kid but slowly gets the hang of it or how Wally is slowly learning to trust that he really does have a place here. Wally's interactions with everyone is adorable too. Like his talk with Iris during Christmas and him bonding with the Garricks and his therapy sessions with Black Canary and the heartwarming interactions with Barry. I seriously can't get over how much I love Wally and Barry's relationship. It's so well developed and I just can't wait to see more of it. I think I could go on for a while about all the scenes I like between them. Like how Barry went into protective dad mode against Cold and stayed with him just now or how Barry is so worried he'll run away and won't ever like him (but Wally does, even if he doesn't want to admit it). The superhero scenes with the fire and the disarming bomb scene were great too. I think I really enjoy Wally having access to super hearing and I hope his eyes get repaired so he can have his super eyesight too. The glimpses of Martin Manhunter (poor guy, he just wants to be friends but Wally is so distrusting), Batman (who needs to chill), and Green Lantern (who helps out nicely) is good too. This story in general is just great. I look forward to seeing the next chapter.
Valor-Derzod chapter 4 . 5/31
The speedsters grasp of time is actually fairly complicated most people assume their mind work extremely quickly all the time but that's not true. If it was then they wouldn't ever get caught. They'd have days to out think their opponents while the opponent only had seconds. Instinctively the mind does accelerate but more often than not the speedsters have to actively jump start their connection to the speed force to think as fast as we expect. My point is, speedsters don't have ADHD like problems normally. Unless they are truly panicking. They can think as slowly as a normal human if they want to without getting restless.
Valor-Derzod chapter 1 . 5/31
He does not need running shoes. Something severely overlooked in most shows based on DC Comics is that speedsters are capable of creating speedforce constructs like green lanterns but not as complex. They can make armor and clothing at the very least. You can see it all the time in DC Rebirth titans, teen titans, and flash comics. He can make speedforce shoes. The perfect item for speedsters.
Woweee I love the way you write Wallys character. He's stubborn, cute, and so brave. Can't wait for your next chapter. Great job!
Latimeira chapter 14 . 5/11
Hi. I'm back.
Mostly to apologize though, cause I feel like my earlier comment was a bit out of place.
-sigh-
BUT IM SO HAPPY TO SEE AN UPDATE
YAYYY

Though honestly I feel like all he has is super hearing as an ability related to his krytonian heritage.
And though I know most of his energy is diverted (you can ignore me now) to the speed force, I feel like as he grows up and builds up stamina, that extra energy that he isn't using-like when he's sitting around- can manifest itself into, uh, what is the word... Not invulnerability, but toughness I guess? Idk, I was thinking what if the more energy he transferred to the speed force the less he would be able to be invulnerable.
Weird, I know, but just a thought. Though I do feel like his body should be tougher than normal, but meh. I LOVE YOU
Xcherokee chapter 14 . 3/27
YAY. I really really needed that moment at the end. I needed Wally and Barry to have that moment. Even though you haven't updated in a while I'm glad I got to end this fic on a good note. That was just so cute and passionate you can tell Barry really really cares for the kid and is started to realized just how much love Wally needs. And Wally is finally coming to terms with Barry being important to him. Please update soon
Xcherokee chapter 13 . 3/27
When did Barry find out Wally was only 12? Was it when they all went inside his head? Any ways LOVE THIS SO FAR. I really don't want to read the last chapter because I don't want it to be over :((
plzplzplzupdate chapter 14 . 3/25
I'M CRYING OMG UPDATE PLEASE T.T
Xcherokee chapter 4 . 3/27
Aww Wally has social anxiety. I hope some one addresses this soon. You're such an amazing writer I'm so so so happy and grateful I found your stories.
Xcherokee chapter 2 . 3/27
THIS IS SO GOOD SO FAR I passed this story a few times and am just now giving it a chance! I'm guessing Wally is about 10-11 since he did say he was a preteen and every one can obviously see that he's a kid so he's probably still really small.
VeronicaChase chapter 13 . 3/20
My teacher made me read Hatchet in 6th grade and it was actually pretty good
This is AMAZING! Please write more!?
Hidden-Shadow-of-Me chapter 14 . 2/28
This story is always so fantastic to come back to.
I hope you'll consider continuing on with it- especially because with Young Justice Season 3 in the works, a lot of old followers will probably start returning.
:) Thanks for the feels trip (again!)