Reviews for A Play
Optimus Magnus chapter 2 . 1/28/2003
Be afraid Shinji my lad, be very afraid.

A genious idea lad, very amusing. Do they do that to new commers to those shows, I've never been to one.

But my uncle has been to a Blues Brothers show, same sort of crowd (Only saner)
Diros chapter 2 . 10/9/2002
Misato? A virgin? No fucking way in hell buddy. Other than that, nice. Hehe. You could have done better with the whole virigin thing (Shinji'd have a nose bleed. Asuka...peopple die...that sort of thing) But nice. Keep going.
dennisud chapter 2 . 10/9/2002
Jon, I cannot wait to se ho this turns out! I can Imagine Asuka and a A certain Vamp!

Plus Shinji Though I think Misato will fall in just fine. And I have a sneeky suspision that A certain blond Doctor and blue-haired Pilot will show up too!

dennisud
cyn chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
continue! for the love of all that is pure and holy, continue!
Gaki Deka the Boy Policeman chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Absolutely no reason why you shouldn't explore this novel idea, Mr Cook. If you're bundling the children off to see more than one kind of performance then work in a hair-metal band called "Shigeru Aoba's Milkmen of Doom" and you're set. I'm serious.

PS: "Don't bother suing, I'm piss poor" is the best disclaimer I've ever seen.
andi chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
lol! Yes! You should continure this!

Andi.
dennisud chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Wait Rocky Horror with all three pilots in the audience. Now that I've gotta see! Oh John be on Ym tonight I'll e-mail you.

dennisud
Steve VADER chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
How should i give you an answer to your question, when there's only reading stuff for 15 seconds?

My answer: i don't know if you should continue.

Next time write a longer first chapter, which should include a little bit of plot and the begin of some characterizations.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Oh man, this will be rich. Go for it! I can imagine what this would do to them, especially Rei. _