Reviews for All Words Lead to You
MiddleMist chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Why did Eren try to bite his hand? Will he turn into a titan if he does?

Great story. It's nice how they all have a second life where they could live peacefully.
Erlevien chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Gahh! Eren was there,yet Levi couldn't find him.. it's so frustrating for me too T_T. I hope they will meet again soon, like at an unexpected moment xD.
I hope you will update soon, I am soo curious of what will happen in this story!
SoraEclipse chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I hope you continue this story, I love it so much!
eyeslikeflashlights chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Oh gosh that was really good! I think you write the characters really well :) hope to see an update soon!
Grat job!
-MT
nonamae chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
wow!its nice for me! very exciting,please continue :)
vamptigergal chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Please update soon...
Diclonious57 chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Poor Levi
L. Kagamine-sama chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I enjoyed it a lot. Please, post chapter 4 soon
SophiaTheMad chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
OMG LEVI YOU WERE SO CLOSE! Ugh I am flipping out right now. These two need to fucking meet already and fall in love and be adorable together. And let me say that Confused!Eren is the cutest thing ever. All these feelings he can't control, its like puberty all over again! Lol update soon, Kay?

-Sophie
TheOtaku2 chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Great story so far, I love it! Update soon :)
anita4869 chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
This is seriously breaking my heart in little pieces... I feel so sad for Rivaille
Of course there is a reason you keep dreaming of him, you idiot! You just have to remember it, and better sooner than later. Before you meet Rivaille and hurt him even more by acting like you don't want nothing to do with him :/
Jiyuu no tsubasa it's just too good. I had to go listen to the song at that part.
Please update soon! This is so good and I can't wait to keep reading!
Miyo chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Oh god. This story is just so beautiful. I felt myself tearing up. You're fantastic at writing such emotional scenes. I can't wait for the next chapter. 3
p0l-anka chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
You write really well. And I also like the fact that you're taking your time to write the story in a slow pace and not hurrying things up.
Princess Unikitty chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
liked the dialogue in this chapter. keep it up
9haharharley1 chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
I haven't even finished reading the chapter but Rivaille's and Pixis' interaction already has me in tears!

I'll keep reading now...