Reviews for Forbidden Thoughts
Ezri Rei chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Goddam cock-blocking ice cream truck xD best line everrrr I really like your writing style! :D More? -man is bae. Laven is bae. Writers are bae. You are bae. *gives a heart* they're better than golden stars...and they're tasty :3 Peace offering for new chapter? Yes? Good? :)
Rebecca Walker chapter 21 . 11/25/2014
Oh god this story is so fucking adorable, when is it getting an update?
Jui-Imouto-Chan chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
Yes, goddamn cock-blocking ice truck, indeed!
the3leonine chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
Omg
God danm cock bloking ice cream truck. That line just. No. Omg im dieing. Man this qas so aweaome I read it twice. Mostly because I wasn't sure if i had read it before or not because I keep forgetting to coment. But you know a good chapter is a good chapter. God danm ice cream trucks. Ruinen every bodies day runnen people over not comeing to my street cock blocking lavi and all that shit. Basterds are beyter off just leaveing it to the store where I can buy ice cream in giant ass tubs.
The Trailblazer chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
Of course I did! You really put effort in your chapter and therefore deserve all the reviews you can get so I’m glad they made you happy :D Oh, I don’t mind answering that xD I’m from Sweden so the time zone is probably very different. And btw, it made me really happy to see that you replied to my review here :)

And for this chapter, it was SO frickin' lovely! The kiss! The awkwardness! Everything! But especially the realisation that they belonged together, that was really sweet! I really can't wait for the next chapter!
CielSynema chapter 21 . 8/10/2014
I'm not usually into Laven/Yullen but this story is so cute and I love the Kanda x Lenalee side pairing, they are totally my OTP :D hope you update soon!
inuyashamunkey chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
Hatred fumes from the depths of my soul. I found this on someones fave list. It ticks me off when they fave things that arent finished. I mean, im guilty of this, but, i dont like it when others do it {π•π} im a total hypocrite
Animecrazy13ify chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
Oh my god I love this so much! LAVEN IS SO ADORABLE! I'm also looking forward to some more Kanlena in the future. Please update soon!
Nonumaru chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
HAHAHA! Of course the ice cream truck would be there! Actually, those things kind of creep me out... but...

Good chapter! This was really cute and funny. I'm excited to see what you'll come up with next. (Sorry my reviews are short; I'm a woman of few words)

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
XxlavenloverxX chapter 21 . 7/2/2014
Hi I ish back again X3. I saw your update then was like "Erhmahgherd! They FrUkin updated( sorry, into the Hetalia fandom right now) I was sooooo happy! I'm just like yush! Ve Oh, one more thing. Can I has a hug? The doctor lady told to ask for hugs if I feel depressed, and when I asked someone, they ignored me. And I have haphaphobia, so not many people can touch me. But, I trust ya! So, if its not too much trouble, can I have a hug? .. Well, Have a gret day, and Asta La Pasta
Shirubagure chapter 21 . 7/3/2014
Am I really sassy? .-. I never thought I was... Anyways, it humurous how Lavi called the truck a cock-blocker. xD I also did expect Lavi to do that when they were about to kiss in the beginning of the chapter. :P Looking forward to the next chapter! ;D
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 21 . 7/1/2014
FINALY! YOU UPDATED! And way to make the kiss short. *sigh* oh well it was for the plot. Please update sooner than once a year!
kaoru12211991 chapter 21 . 7/2/2014
Goddammit just confess already! Stupid cock-blocking ice cream truck. Uuuuggggghhhh please for the love of all that is holy just let them make out , we all know they want to if things would just stop interrupting them, well at least Allen realizes what's going on now we just need Lavi to come to the same conclusion, and seriously how did he not see Allen's blush when he's standing right in front of him, so frustrating, believe me if I could just jump in the story I wold just lock them I a room with no escape until they both confess and make out. but I'm still loving this story, sorry if I might sound too unhappy I do love this story(maybe cause I'm in the mood for lots of lovey dovey fluffy fluffiness hmm...) anyway I hope you update again soon!
OneDayPineapple chapter 21 . 7/1/2014
Myeh! I just realized that I commented with "snipperita" XD I'm such an idiot. Soooo... just ignore the (in disguise) part... because I wasn't in disguise -" having multiple accounts is too difficult...
Btw. I'm snipperita in disguise. The biggest fail ever XD
Snipperita chapter 21 . 7/1/2014
(Snipperita in disguise.) Yep... actually, I didn't even feel it until about an hour later when my knee swelled and me kneecap basically just decided to take a vacation to everywhere it wasn't supposed to be XD when I saw the x ray at the hospital... yeah, it was pretty messed up lolol but now it's all better. Just a velcro knee brace and an achy knee sometimes XD

...Those goddamn cock blocking ice cream trucks are always in the way. XDDD
So many thing to look forward to this summer! X3 season 2 of Free!, the anime for Tokyo Ghoul, and even more epic fan fiction! It's a dream come true! :3 (...except for the broken knee part.)

can't wait for the next chapter! And dammit. I missed 11:11 while reading this T.T
worth it.