Reviews for Forbidden Thoughts
JinkiesCrown chapter 21 . 9/4/2015
I love this story so much, you have no idea. It's so original, too!
inuyashamunkey chapter 20 . 7/17/2015
OMG no dont ask the forbidden question! noooooo i dont want to clic onto the next chapter
inuyashamunkey chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
O.o i always wonder how to properly pronounce Leverrier...
Ezri Rei chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Goddam cock-blocking ice cream truck xD best line everrrr I really like your writing style! :D More? -man is bae. Laven is bae. Writers are bae. You are bae. *gives a heart* they're better than golden stars...and they're tasty :3 Peace offering for new chapter? Yes? Good? :)
Rebecca Walker chapter 21 . 11/25/2014
Oh god this story is so fucking adorable, when is it getting an update?
Jui-Imouto-Chan chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
Yes, goddamn cock-blocking ice truck, indeed!
the3leonine chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
Omg
God danm cock bloking ice cream truck. That line just. No. Omg im dieing. Man this qas so aweaome I read it twice. Mostly because I wasn't sure if i had read it before or not because I keep forgetting to coment. But you know a good chapter is a good chapter. God danm ice cream trucks. Ruinen every bodies day runnen people over not comeing to my street cock blocking lavi and all that shit. Basterds are beyter off just leaveing it to the store where I can buy ice cream in giant ass tubs.
The Trailblazer chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
Of course I did! You really put effort in your chapter and therefore deserve all the reviews you can get so I’m glad they made you happy :D Oh, I don’t mind answering that xD I’m from Sweden so the time zone is probably very different. And btw, it made me really happy to see that you replied to my review here :)

And for this chapter, it was SO frickin' lovely! The kiss! The awkwardness! Everything! But especially the realisation that they belonged together, that was really sweet! I really can't wait for the next chapter!
Synnocence chapter 21 . 8/10/2014
I'm not usually into Laven/Yullen but this story is so cute and I love the Kanda x Lenalee side pairing, they are totally my OTP :D hope you update soon!
inuyashamunkey chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
Hatred fumes from the depths of my soul. I found this on someones fave list. It ticks me off when they fave things that arent finished. I mean, im guilty of this, but, i dont like it when others do it {π•π} im a total hypocrite
Animecrazy13ify chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
Oh my god I love this so much! LAVEN IS SO ADORABLE! I'm also looking forward to some more Kanlena in the future. Please update soon!
Nonumaru chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
HAHAHA! Of course the ice cream truck would be there! Actually, those things kind of creep me out... but...

Good chapter! This was really cute and funny. I'm excited to see what you'll come up with next. (Sorry my reviews are short; I'm a woman of few words)

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
XxlavenloverxX chapter 21 . 7/2/2014
Hi I ish back again X3. I saw your update then was like "Erhmahgherd! They FrUkin updated( sorry, into the Hetalia fandom right now) I was sooooo happy! I'm just like yush! Ve Oh, one more thing. Can I has a hug? The doctor lady told to ask for hugs if I feel depressed, and when I asked someone, they ignored me. And I have haphaphobia, so not many people can touch me. But, I trust ya! So, if its not too much trouble, can I have a hug? .. Well, Have a gret day, and Asta La Pasta
Shirubagure chapter 21 . 7/3/2014
Am I really sassy? .-. I never thought I was... Anyways, it humurous how Lavi called the truck a cock-blocker. xD I also did expect Lavi to do that when they were about to kiss in the beginning of the chapter. :P Looking forward to the next chapter! ;D
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 21 . 7/1/2014
FINALY! YOU UPDATED! And way to make the kiss short. *sigh* oh well it was for the plot. Please update sooner than once a year!