Reviews for Demigods and Shadow Charmers
This was so good. I’ve been looking for a good one and finally found it. But it probably won’t be updated every again.
Wolfstar chapter 1 . 1/6
Hi I can't wait for the next chapter
Jinglebells852 chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
ooooooooo make more make more make moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
smasher5 chapter 1 . 6/9/2020
Bruh
Mette Vinter chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
This story IS dead
alskdgf chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
Uh, huh. So you've been busy for over four years.
So I assume we're not getting another chapter. Anyway, this was good. Putting together two Underworld guys from my two all-time favorite series was great! The interactions were great! So sad this isn't being continued.
Violet chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
This is a good story so far, it sounds a lot like the harry potter/fablehaven fanfic me and my friend wrote
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
Hello!
I've just discovered this and I absolutely love it! I can't wait (well I can I'm just excited) for the next update!
Yule Horse chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
I love the Nico, Seth thing. But since Seth's not got any God based blood Nico's blade shouldn't hurt him. And normally in canon the 'skeletal warrior' is described.
-YH
ddkeac chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Great chapter
Please do continue
AzureMillennium chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
I think it is the start of a great story. Please continue!
lDragonElf chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
This looks really good, please continue it soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Pleas continu this it is really interesting
FieryCaptainSpiderSanta chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
This is really cool. You should keep writing it.
Liett AUTHOR chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Thank you to everyone who has stuck with this story! I'm very glad everyone likes it.

However, if I get ONE MORE RUDE REVIEW like the guest review below, it will OFFICIALLY be dead. I'm sorry, but I don't think I can handle a single more, "OH YEAH IF YOU'RE WRITING OTHER STORIES THEN YOU DEFINITELY MUST NOT BE BUSY".

The story I'm updating, a Hetalia fic called Safe and Sound, is a way for me to vent. This was just a story I wrote on a whim, for FUN. It was actually originally supposed to be a oneshot.

To be honest... you guys are awfully lucky I'm even trying to keep the story alive at this point.

If you still want me to finish it, then PLEASE BE PATIENT! If I receive one more rude review, it's done.

Liett

(If you have a response for this review, please PM me.)