Reviews for Leap of Faith
Teekee-Cha chapter 3 . 5/31
*squeals* Oh My God! I love this story. Molly's sadness, Sherlock's death, it was all so heartwrenchingly beautiful. Amazing as always Alydia. Thank you for writing this.
Melissa Hodde chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Aah! I love this story - Molly and Sherlock stay so true to themselves, and yet this isn't quite the kind of story you'd get from the BBC, so it's really something special.

"I have come to the tenuous conclusion that you write wonderful Sherlock fanfics after all.
However, I am unwilling to make a definitive decision before further study."
Libraryland chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Oh this brilliant, prickly, difficult man and this gentle, loving, adorable woman... What a great, warm story, full of sadness, worry and then the thrum of deep, sudden joy.

Thank you for the lovely, slow burn of his attraction to her, and the awkward yet charming kisses... and the later texts, kisses of a sort too...and completely Sherlock. Nice job, I smile every time I read this one...
Sarah chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
Wow-I can't tell you enough how HAPPY this made me. ;)
Please, can we have more Sherlolly?
ijustsigneduptofollow chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Lovely!
Sumi Anzu chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
I have come to the tenuous conclusion that you have a pretty mouth after all. –S

She stared at the message, her heart skipping a beat

However, I am unwilling to make a definitive decision before further study. –S

Lol when he nees further study it mean there going to be round two of kissing or intimate way of her mouth at plays. Lraving us to imagine what it could be hee heee.

Very creative, subtle and seductive
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I jusy watch 2 season of sherlock, i luv since that scene where he was whipping ,with intense but mercy-less expression, a corpose using riding crop.

I didnt see season 3 eveb though it came out this year jan. 1

I love love all fanfic u wrote and which i read.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
All hail to you, Fanfiction Goddess. You who continues to produce perfection after perfection, all my favorite ships, all my favorite fandoms, with such eloquence, humor, and OMG TEH FEELS.

Uh. Feelings. Many of them. That is what I meant. Your eloquence steals mine away, apparently.

All that to say...you are my favorite fanfiction author. I have run across no one else who is so consistently GOOD, and so prolific! Thank you for your contribution to make the internet a better place.
MathildeJova chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
I can't express how much you bewitched me with your talent. You deserve every awards available on this bloody planet. Would it be insane to hope that there will be a next chapter to this incredible story? Because seriously, seriously. Seriously though... Damn, write the next chapter! You know... please :D
Dodge1989 chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
I'm such a crybaby! Seriously! I could not hold back tears while reading the second chapter! It's gorgeous and touching! Would be more such stories :)
Kitty Grace chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Is there more to this? Or are you ending it here? i LOVE the way you describe their kisses. so intimate and so .. sweet. i don't know how to put it in words. i just love it.
Kitty Grace chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
"he had closed them". that's a nice touch. :)
abracadaver chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
I love your writing of course, I have made that perfectly obvious in all my previous reviews. As usual you some how manage to completely encompass the most complex characters so eloquently I wonder if you may not be the creater of these characters at times. Personally, writing Loki and Jane as a couple seems difficult simply due to the nature of the universe they are in because it is very Jane/Thor. But writing Sherlock in love with someone could never be done, I thought. That there was no way to characterize him in such a way. But DAMN do I love it when you prove me wrong, Rackham! I really loved this short piece, it was beautiful and I haven't seen any of season 3 yet. But I also think Molly had a huge part in his subterfuge (:
BabyIWasMadeToBreakYourHeart chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
oooooooooooooooooooh god. oh god. o-h-g-o-d I bloody love you.
Val chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
I don't know what to say. Words are inadequate. I felt so happy reading this, I smiled through my tears as I fell deeper in love with my OTP. You're fabulous, do you know that? Really, I've never read a fanfiction with such understatement. But with understatement comes this allure, this power that is very riveting, at least to me. Needless to say I honestly take delight in your well-crafted words.