Reviews for Longing
gamingprincess chapter 1 . 12/11/2022
If was Ratchet adopted Mum to care of him be looking after
ma cook chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
It was like being there with Rachet- able to share in his pain,
wishing I could have helped and protected him.
This an accurate depiction of the real world and
a good example of how (if we are able) to cope.
This is the back story the darkest and greatest of super heroes might have.
These heroes truly deserve respect and admiration.
They also deserve at least one loyal friend.
InnerGlow chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Love it! Please continue it soon!
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Poor Ratchet, I just wanna give him a hug to take away all the pain and feeling alone he's going through as well as dealing with those bullies.
evil Ratchet96 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
this is great! i love your style of writing, its so detailed and just... i cant think of a word, awesome that's it. i think you should continue this in the future.
Evil Ratchet Out!
TheWhiteMouthCat chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
1.I have that song, and I started crying. 2. Same music video!? Yes. You've heard me. We saw the same music video. I saw it before reading this. I am 70 percent sure.

Amazing. I am starting to have so many ideas of translating your stories that my head is going to end exploting.
airlombax chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
oh Ratchet ;o; i wanna hug you tightly !
this is awesome story anyway!
Shelbi-Cat chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Aww Poor Ratchet:'(
Ghostkid33 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Have I ever told you how much I love your ficlets? They're so touching! It'd be cool if did stretch this out into a feature-length story! I would love to see an origins fic of Ratchet!
Vilelombax2JZ chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Sweet another R&C fanfic! I don't know what to say in terms of grammar mistakes or anything like that but I love how Ratchet is portrayed as a mechanic at such a young age already. Although the part when Ratchet was reflecting on himself, I found that kind of corny. Just the way it was revealed in a non-in-depth and short way I guess. But this is only your first chapter. So keep it up.

You are the only R&C fanfic writer that I really follow. Love all of them!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Very nicely written!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
..poor ratchet..I feel so sorry for him :(
The What-If Writer chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This story is really deep considering Ratchet's childhood, and you can see how he became the harsh bitter guy he was at the start of the games. You've really got his character from the first games down pretty well, and I love your Ratchet and Clank stories for that. Really well done :)

The notes at the end of your chapters and stuff are helpful and thoughtful btw. XD